Concept guitar

I own the Concept 1 Singlecut guitar. I have seen several prototype guitars but no Concept. The guitar was a gift from PRS. Does anyone know anything about the PRS Concept guitars?
All I remember is that Garrett Park Guitars in Annapolis had a couple of the prototypes for sale and they gave me heart palpitations when I saw them.:p:D
The sexiest one was Tiger’s Eye with a McCarty control layout. Maybe a BRW neck? Not too sure about that.
PLEASE post some pics of yours. I (we) would absolutely love to see it!:)

I own a figured Tonare "All Mahogany Concept" guitar...

Finished back in 2010. I saw it in pieces, on a bench, at that year's "Experience PRS" and begged my dealer to snag it for me...

They make them as "what ifs", seeing what may work and what won't work.

pics.gif

I own a figured Tonare "All Mahogany Concept" guitar...

Finished back in 2010. I saw it in pieces, on a bench, at that year's "Experience PRS" and begged my dealer to snag it for me...

They make them as "what ifs", seeing what may work and what won't work.

I remember at the Experience how excited you were. Great piece.

Same. Very cool guitar.

It actually wasn't part of the PS program. They had two fretboards on the bench and I asked if they could use the one with the Celtic Knots, instead of the Hollow Birds. The guys building it said "No Problem", but when the guitar arrived, it had the birds. I was told by my dealer that the knots would make it a PS.

I was a bit disappointed, until I played it...

I year or so later, ALL of the acoustics were deemed PS guitars...

It actually wasn't part of the PS program. They had two fretboards on the bench and I asked if they could use the one with the Celtic Knots, instead of the Hollow Birds. The guys building it said "No Problem", but when the guitar arrived, it had the birds. I was told by my dealer that the knots would make it a PS.

A rose by any other name.

I keep thinking I took that picture of you holding it.

Well, look who just George Lucased my childhood...

Back