Car Shopping: Anything Good?

Snagged this Lexus RX350 F Sport for the missus back in September. Lease turn-in, only 18,000 miles. Last year of the non-turbo 6, AND it has a real 8-speed transmission AND a cd player! Hopefully the last vehicle we ever purchase, barring someone bashing it.
AieAfdC.jpg

Snagged this Lexus RX350 F Sport for the missus back in September. Lease turn-in, only 18,000 miles. Last year of the non-turbo 6, AND it has a real 8-speed transmission AND a cd player! Hopefully the last vehicle we ever purchase, barring someone bashing it.
AieAfdC.jpg
Ahhh....A CD Player In A Vehicle! Now That Is Living!! No MP3's Or Streaming For Me!!!

Quite literally the main reason we bought the RX. Of course the new ones DON'T have a cd player anymore.
Yes, and this INFURIATES ME! Yes, I have TONS of high res (for MP3) songs ripped and can play them in all our newer cars, but between low res Sirius XM and the significant difference in qualify between a CD and the USB input on car stereos, I haven't heard GOOD car stereo in months, since my Milan went to car heaven. That stereo kicked A$$ for a factory stereo. But is a clear indicator of what I"m talking about. The best MP3s sound good in that car but CDs sound significantly better. The new truck and new Subaru don't have a CD player. $100K worth of vehicles, can't put a CD player in them. :mad:

Long way to Bonita! 🤷🏼‍♂️

I did have it out on the I-70 autobahn today. Is 125 mph considered wreckless driving? Asking for a friend.
At my place they would impound the car, suspend your license and fine you $10k. They wouldn’t call it reckless though - they call it street racing, even if Vin Diesel isn’t riding beside you.

Back