Car Shopping: Anything Good?

CozsaJd.jpg

Boughten. I’m a real basic b!tch soccer mom now.

Mine has the same fidget spinner rims

We have a song you should play really loud in the new car, called New Car Smell

https://music.thebovinefury.com/track/new-car-smell

"You've got that new car smell, your volatile organic compounds ring my bell"

I had the CRV's close cousin, a 2010 Element for about 8 years. Never a problem over 125K miles, and I would have gone to 200k if I hadn't totaled it.

That's what the next kid is for. You have another one for that, right?
Nope, I had my hopes set on this one. :rolleyes:He likes music though, just no into playing guitar. On the upside, when I sell my stuff eventually he can make a good downpayment on his mortgage:D

I've been car shopping lately and let me tell you, there are some amazing options out there!

I've been car shopping lately and let me tell you, there are some amazing options out there!
Yes there are!! and I took advantage of them this week. My new ride! I'm not a car guy. But I'm excited about this. Volvo s60 T6. So comfortable! Unbelievably so. And that comfortable AND 316 HP. And the sound system! The audio system will make you cry! It rained here yesterday and after the rain I was seen out towel drying her. (Her being Lola.) My wife came up and said you haven't dried a car off in 50 years. You must be in love! I am ;)

0G1A0026.jpg

Yes there are!! and I took advantage of them this week. My new ride! I'm not a car guy. But I'm excited about this. Volvo s60 T6. So comfortable! Unbelievably so. And that comfortable AND 316 HP. And the sound system! The audio system will make you cry! It rained here yesterday and after the rain I was seen out towel drying her. (Her being Lola.) My wife came up and said you haven't dried a car off in 50 years. You must be in love! I am ;)
When it comes to car shopping, one thing worth considering is the car shipping cost. It's an important factor to keep in mind, especially if you're purchasing a vehicle from a different location. Happy car shopping!

Last edited:
I need a new whip, something for me and Paco.

I don’t wanna go crazy money wise (I still need guitars), I’m 6’2”, it needs to fit a car seat and a little gear, would like it to fit in a medium sized garage, and have a comfortable ride. I don’t care about too much power as I’m never in a hurry to get anywhere.

I’ve kinda fallen in love with the Buick Regal TourX wagon, but wanna know if I’m missing something else out there.

What’re you guys driving? What would you be looking at if you were me? What’s the PRS Standard 24 of the car world?
The PRS Standard? I'd say Honda and Toyota.

But they're $40 - 50K these days for the model I like.

I like the Toyota 4 Runner.

Back