Brent Mason Sig

justmund

Plank Spanker
OK who else is very excited by this guitar? I'm more excited about this than Paul's Guitar! Why? Because of the total package, the maple neck, korina body, 408s AND an extra middle single coil, it's just so different from anything else on offer from PRS at the moment. I'm one of those guys this needs the 2 & 4 pos quacky in between sound so this axe really hits the spot for me!

Can't wait for the first NGD and demo vid!!!

Someone buy one already!

Yeah this thing is going to seriously be the "PRS version of the strat/tele" that everyone has been asking for. There's no way it won't be. Also knowing that it has Brent's name on it means its going to be a swiss army knife of tone.

Really cool guitar.If only PRS could make some tremolos with steelblocks i would be really happy.

Really cool guitar.If only PRS could make some tremolos with steelblocks i would be really happy.

Check out the specs on the DC3... It has "Steel Components". Not sure if that means the block is steel, though.

Check out the specs on the DC3... It has "Steel Components". Not sure if that means the block is steel, though.

Just checked pics on Ebay and it definitely looks like a steelblock in the DC3.Me like :).I will check out the DC3.

Back