Best quality combo for beginners?

So is $125 for shipping and handling asking too much for a Sonzera 20 listed at $300?

If it is the right amp for you, $125 for shipping is perfectly reasonable if it means getting what you want (assuming that it cannot be found elsewhere cheaper).

Yes, it pretty much does and I am lucky in that respect.

The availability of stuff here depends on how active the local authorized dealers are. Thomsun (AD for Yamaha and Fender) are very good for guitars and accessories but they struggle to get a good range of amps in. Sadek is the AD for Gibson, Taylor, Martin and Marshall, they constantly get new stuff in and they are the accessory guys for things like my Ernie Ball leads and my polyphonic clip tuner.

But the point is that the Andertons guys got my Supro to me in 3 days and it arrived in perfect shape. You don't pay VAT but you do pay the local equivalent plus delivery. Worth it to know exactly what you're getting. Amazing times we live in.

I've never been to Dubai but I hear you can buy gold bars from vending machines there and basically anything else you can think of. Even after you pay off the locals for importing a Sonzera amp, you still would not have spent very much money right out of the gate.. Another thing too, even though you might think of it as a beginner amp because of how affordable it is, you might actually be happy with it and you may never need another amp, ever.

Back