Best Guitar Cable ?

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
Sometimes old habits are hard to break. I’ve used all types of guitar cables over the years and of course eventually they go bad. I’ve even repaired them by cutting off some inches away from the internally broken wire and soldering the quarter inch jack back on.......but I’ve grown lazy to bother.

As basic as it is m, has there been any improvements over the years to guitar cables as far as rugged-ability. Do any of you prefer a certain make or model cable I’m only looking for a 15’ preferred cable 20’ max I don’t like to use them long. Are those no noise cables any good? The ones you plug in or pull it out, Has like a little depressed switch on it.

Curious with what you guys and gals are using, Pretty busy tonight but I’ll read up on your replies tomorrow.

Thanks!

The one guitar cable that I have and refuses to die, is a Whirlwind Leader cable that I am torturing since the 90's...
Bought several others and some of them died, or some of them I still have, but that one cable just wants to stay with me....

Back