Another moon landing for... some people not to believe

Dude, the Nu-Lectuals are more informed than you. Where does that leave you on your "evolutionary level"? I'm not a flat earther but the one's I've heard of are more intelligent than normal people. If you want to ride the short bus through life, you can but don't stop and give me a ride!
And the 22nd Century Genii are MORE than one up on you lightweights...

Yeah, it could work

IMG-1356.png
Thank you for your service.

I was doing research today on Stealth bombers. Don’t ask me why? Lol They are just crazy. They are capable of just over 1000 Km. Undetectable in the air unless the enemy is directly below them. The missiles that they can project and fire are insane. Been watching videos about them. Really fascinating! I couldn’t even fathom a ride in one of those things if it were ever possible. Just cool technology. They are planning to put them out of service in 2032 because another type of stealth will take it’s place. My adrenaline is pumping just watching what they are capable of. Wingsuit jumpers suits are almost shaped like a Stealth.

I finally felt better tonight so I indulged a bit and I feel the weight of world is gone. Evaporated, Poof! Lol :) every stupid thought gone along with feeling NO physical pain.

A lifelong friend of mine designed that! He just died about a year ago. Worked on it for years in a secret facility that they flew him to by helicopter from his office in Cincinnati every day for a few years, and even his wife didn't know a thing about it until it was released.

Back