And Then There Were Flying Saucers.

Are You Serious? LOL You Make A Lot Of Assumptions. What Exactly Are "Those Opinions" That You Are Referring To Specifically?

Who In Their Right Mind Watches Cable News Or TV For That Matter? Hard Pass For Me There On The Propaganda Push The News Networks Wish To Shove Down People's Throats.

I Am Very Well Read, Connected And Aware Of What Is Really Going On In The World. My Circle Incorporates All Kinds Of People With Massive Money To Burn And Some Who Can't Rub Two Nickels Together And Everywhere In Between. I Have Friends/Contact With Many People from All Kinds Of Races, Various Levels Of Education, Business Owners To Mega Business Owners To Basic Employees. Famous, Not Famous, Young, Old, In Between. Highly Educated To Drop Outs And Everything In Between. Liberal And Conservative...Religious And Non Religious. It Would Be Foolish Of You To Assume (As You Have) That A Person With A Strong And Different Perspective Needs To Branch Out And Get Out More. In A Way, You Prove My Point For Me And I Don't Say That In A Mean Spirited Way. Your Response Is To Question Me Personally And Or Question/Ridicule My Opinions Rather Than Ponder Them And Potentially Learn From Them In Some Way (And The Learning From One Another Goes Both Ways Here So Lets Nip That In The Bud So There Is No Misunderstanding There). :)

"Differing Conversations" On A Deep Level Rarely Happen Now A Days. Sure, People Can Find A Comfortable Bubble And Function Within That But I Am Talking Larger And Deeper, More Meaningful Than That. My Views Are Direct And Honest, Not Hard Views In Any Way. I Acquired Them By Watching And Experiencing What Is Going On. There Is A Massive Divide On Multiple Levels (Sadly) And If You Can't See That Then You Are Either Not Looking Or Choosing To Ignore It.

Of course I'm serious. Your posts in this thread are pretty much what I'd expect from someone that spends a lot of time in isolation, with a limited view what's actually happening. That's not a bad thing--it's just a thing. Everyone's situation is different. Someday I'll likely be a little... "batty," too. It takes all kinds. I'm sure you're very bright, very worldly, and very well connected to a very diverse group of people.

It is rather difficult to read your posts with the Capitalization Of Every Word. That contributes a bit to the impression you put forward.

We were doing so well....

Our products and solutions are used in multiple industries across the globe

Of course I'm serious. Your posts in this thread are pretty much what I'd expect from someone that spends a lot of time in isolation, with a limited view what's actually happening. That's not a bad thing--it's just a thing. Everyone's situation is different. Someday I'll likely be a little... "batty," too. It takes all kinds. I'm sure you're very bright, very worldly, and very well connected to a very diverse group of people.

It is rather difficult to read your posts with the Capitalization Of Every Word. That contributes a bit to the impression you put forward.
Is It Possible Your Assumptions Need Some Tweaking? Maybe Your "expectations" Need Adjusting? You Assume It Is me but Maybe It Is You? I Have Made A Few Posts And Somehow You Can Deduce My Views As Being Limited And Out Of Touch With What Is Happening And Go As Far As Calling Me "Batty"? Come On, You Are Better Than That. This Is A Flying Saucer Thread FFS...LOL. You Guys Crack Me Up...LOL.

Carry On, Don't Let A Differing Opinion On Something Our A Font Ruin Your World. ;)

I think if a race of "beings" who live light years away have evolved to the point where they can travel through space like that and have not destroyed their own planet or their selves (like we are doing here) then they're probably benevolent and only want to help.

Within the parameters of the prime directive.

Last edited:
What if I told you that it was actually Terrestrial non-humans who are pretending to be Extra-Terrestrial space aliens?...

And that these Terrestrial non-humans have been around for millions of years, and at times co-existed in physical form alongside many other advanced non-human civilizations (pre-Adam & Eve) which have long since gone extinct?

And that these Terrestrial non-humans still live among us today, only in a non-physical form, as the purest form of evil ever to exist in the known universe, strategically manipulating modern day mankind (post Adam & Eve, ballpark the past 7000 years) in order to cause mankind to implode and go extinct just as they did with all of the pre-Adam & Eve civilizations? (Like the pre-Adam & Eve civilization who built the pyramids well over 12,000 years ago.) Only this time, it won't work. They will fail.

What if I told you that it was actually Terrestrial non-humans who are pretending to be Extra-Terrestrial space aliens?...

And that these Terrestrial non-humans have been around for millions of years, and at times co-existed in physical form alongside many other advanced non-human civilizations (pre-Adam & Eve) which have long since gone extinct?

And that these Terrestrial non-humans still live among us today, only in a non-physical form, as the purest form of evil ever to exist in the known universe, strategically manipulating modern day mankind (post Adam & Eve, ballpark the past 7000 years) in order to cause mankind to implode and go extinct just as they did with all of the pre-Adam & Eve civilizations? (Like the pre-Adam & Eve civilization who built the pyramids well over 12,000 years ago.) Only this time, it won't work. They will fail.
It is ok, you don't have to tell me that.

Are You Serious? LOL You Make A Lot Of Assumptions. What Exactly Are "Those Opinions" That You Are Referring To Specifically?

Who In Their Right Mind Watches Cable News Or TV For That Matter? Hard Pass For Me There On The Propaganda Push The News Networks Wish To Shove Down People's Throats.

I Am Very Well Read, Connected And Aware Of What Is Really Going On In The World. My Circle Incorporates All Kinds Of People With Massive Money To Burn And Some Who Can't Rub Two Nickels Together And Everywhere In Between. I Have Friends/Contact With Many People from All Kinds Of Races, Various Levels Of Education, Business Owners To Mega Business Owners To Basic Employees. Famous, Not Famous, Young, Old, In Between. Highly Educated To Drop Outs And Everything In Between. Liberal And Conservative...Religious And Non Religious. It Would Be Foolish Of You To Assume (As You Have) That A Person With A Strong And Different Perspective Needs To Branch Out And Get Out More. In A Way, You Prove My Point For Me And I Don't Say That In A Mean Spirited Way. Your Response Is To Question Me Personally And Or Question/Ridicule My Opinions Rather Than Ponder Them And Potentially Learn From Them In Some Way (And The Learning From One Another Goes Both Ways Here So Lets Nip That In The Bud So There Is No Misunderstanding There). :)

"Differing Conversations" On A Deep Level Rarely Happen Now A Days. Sure, People Can Find A Comfortable Bubble And Function Within That But I Am Talking Larger And Deeper, More Meaningful Than That. My Views Are Direct And Honest, Not Hard Views In Any Way. I Acquired Them By Watching And Experiencing What Is Going On. There Is A Massive Divide On Multiple Levels (Sadly) And If You Can't See That Then You Are Either Not Looking Or Choosing To Ignore It.
Yup.
Can’t disagree with any of this.

Back