870 Days In...

Huge slacker mode. I got a FedEx notification a few minutes ago. Trying to guilt myself into playing more.

Just do it...or send it to me so it doesn't get lonely. I would normally say it's much warmer here too for them, but I think mother nature is slumming....it's friggin cold out!!!

Brother you have a cast iron character!

I’m proud to call you my friend and I hope to meet one day!

Aw..thanks bro! That means a lot!

Same here my friend! Yes!That would be beyond awesome!

Maybe, we can both stow away and make it to The Exerience one day!!!

Aw..thanks bro! That means a lot!

Same here my friend! Yes!That would be beyond awesome!

Maybe, we can both stow away and make it to The Exerience one day!!!

How amazing would that be? It would be like a scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I’m guessing I would be the one who would fall in the lake!:oops:

How amazing would that be? It would be like a scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I’m guessing I would be the one who would fall in the lake!:oops:

For real! I don't know if I could stand it! I think I'm more of rotten egg kinda kid.:D

Just do it...or send it to me so it doesn't get lonely. I would normally say it's much warmer here too for them, but I think mother nature is slumming....it's friggin cold out!!!
It’s been much above the norm in Chicago for December and January. I’ll take the weather and hang on to the new fiddle!

It’s been much above the norm in Chicago for December and January. I’ll take the weather and hang on to the new fiddle!

Supposed to hit 17° here tonight with a 11° wind chill...reminds me of Chicago....nope wait....I take that back...I just had a flashback to the part where my face got wind burned at minus something or other up there. Na, this ain't sh!t!:D

Hey, BTW what is this FedEx notification of which you speak?:cool: enquiring minds and all.

Huge slacker mode. I got a FedEx notification a few minutes ago. Trying to guilt myself into playing more.
I’m just sayin’. Don’t get me called down again for calling someone a “collector.” :D

Back