35th Anniversary Dragon.....WOW

I like everything about it - except the fretboard.

I kinda go back and forth on Dragons myself. They’re awesome, in several ways, and yet, not necessarily the type of decor that floats my boat.

Then again, mine would just sit in a case, never get hung on a wall, etc., and would probably be a total waste of artistry.

“Is that an excuse for not spending the dough, Les?”

“Maybe, maybe not. If I really wanted one, I’d spring for it.”

Absolutely love it... but without the inlays (never been a fan of those on the neck or body.) There's more than enough natural wonder going on there to need anything else... but that's just one guy's opinion. ;)

I kinda go back and forth on Dragons myself. They’re awesome, in several ways, and yet, not necessarily the type of decor that floats my boat.

Then again, mine would just sit in a case, never get hung on a wall, etc., and would probably be a total waste of artistry.
Yeah, they aren’t for everybody.

I liked 1, 2 & 3 but they were out of my price range at the time. For me, they felt like the highest quality guitar I had ever touched. I felt much the same about the Rosewood Limited (original tree of life), which I seriously considered buying. I knew that if I bought one, I would play it and when I wasn’t playing it, it would be tucked safely in its case. For a long time, there were 7 people who knew I had one after I finally got mine.

For me, it was inspiring and a joy to play. Even without the inlay, it was far and away the best guitar I had ever played.

In my opinion, the wood combo is superb especially chaltecoco neck and ziricote board. But the dragon inlay design itself looks a bit too cute.

BTW I think this 35th Dragon is priced more reasonable than earlier ones - not too much beyond upscaled PS guitars.

Back