35th Anniversary Dragon.....WOW

I only have like, one “special” guitar... and nobody would take that from my son.
Never! But, should he not turn out to be "interested in guitar" as my daughter keeps warning me that my grandson might end up being not interested, then I'd be glad to hold it for you and return it to your family at the time of my demise. No rent will be charged. Humidity controlled room, regular wipe-downs and string changes included, also at no charge.

Never! But, should he not turn out to be "interested in guitar" as my daughter keeps warning me that my grandson might end up being not interested, then I'd be glad to hold it for you and return it to your family at the time of my demise. No rent will be charged. Humidity controlled room, regular wipe-downs and string changes included, also at no charge.
It just occurred to me that I made almost exactly the same offer to Julie Bowen’s husband! The end, where it said “wipe-downs and string changes” was slightly reworded. ;)

Nope, not for me, sorry. I appreciate the craftsmanship and skill involved, but it is garish. I prefer simple, almost plain tops and clean, simple lines. But with everything there's pros and cons.

I'm not anti-dragon. I'm just holding out for the SC Dragon, the Double-Neck, and your Westy. And your Violin Proto. And...
You mean these?

KC49bSN.jpg

I like dragons - I have two dragon tattoos: one to remember my Dad (he was Welsh, so a Welsh dragon, straight from the flag), and one for my Mum (who is still around - a Norse dragon because she is of Norwegian descent).

If I could afford this guitar, it would very likely be just wall art. I'd be totally paranoid I'd damage it playing. OTOH, if I could afford this guitar, maybe I'd be less paranoid?

Nope, not for me, sorry. I appreciate the craftsmanship and skill involved, but it is garish. I prefer simple, almost plain tops and clean, simple lines. But with everything there's pros and cons.
Fortunately for you (and me), they also make those kind of guitars, at a far lower price!

Back