We are NOT Customer Service

I was there. Saw the whole thing. Why do you all think I'm so intimidated by Hans?

Ok, I made that up. I wasn't there. I've never been there. I'm a pretender. And not the cool Chrissie Hynde kind.

Hans is a wimp...

Just get him in a chair, with his shoes off and show him a syringe...

He'll sing like a canary...

Yep. This forum was established in the aftermath of the previous forum (where a lot of us first met) going belly-up. It was far from a seamless transition, and @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© notably pushed hard in the early days to make this forum what it has become, a friendly place where we share our knowledge, bust each other's chops now and again, but mostly tolerate no a$$hole-ism. You don't have to like everything, you don't have to agree with everything, but you are expected to express that respectfully. The (very) few blowups that we've had have almost all been because someone couldn't be respectful.

But you DO have to agree with me...

Let it be written, let it be done...

Hans is a wimp...

Just get him in a chair, with his shoes off and show him a syringe...

He'll sing like a canary...

i-Gf4Xfts-X3.jpg

*** Public Service Announcement ***

The Official PRS Forum is a living/breathing community of PRS fans. We are consumers of PRS products and are *not* an extension of the Customer Service Department at PRS Guitars. If you have business with PRS, please send an email to [email protected]. Alternatively, you can call them at 410-643-9970. They're open from 0900 until 1600 (Eastern Time) from Monday through Friday.

Yes, we understand that many companies suck and won't do the right thing unless you lean on the court of public opinion. PRS isn't one of those companies. Their Customer Service is solid. More often than not, folks who have tried to bully PRS with these tactics haven't done themselves any favors.

For those of you who aren't sure whether or not an issue is even worth reaching-out to your dealer (or to PRS), you should still contact them first. Chances are good that those folks are trying to build customer relationships, increase product knowledge, improve product/production quality, and refine business processes. By discussing your concern with them, you will almost certainly get the answer you wanted, in the time-frame you wanted it.

Bottom Line: If you're new here and you only signed-up to gather a virtual mob to try and get your SE upgraded to a core model for all your pain and suffering, don't expect a warm welcome.

i-6HSwHfg-XL.jpg

<smashing that LIKE button>

=K

Hey, some people are made of plastic
And you know some people are made of wood
Some people have hearts of stone
Some people (some people) are up to no good, ah

But baby, I'm for real
I'm as real as real can get
If what you're looking for is real loving
Then what you see is what you get, ha

What you see (what you see) is what you get (is what you get)
I said what you see (what you see) is what you get now baby (is what you get)
And the real thing is the best thing yet (the best thing yet)

You know some people are made of lies
To bring you down and shame your name
But baby, I have good intentions (good intentions)
Cause breaking hearts just ain't my game (breaking hearts ain't my game)

All I want to do is love you
And sugar, I won't pin you with regret, no, no (ow)
If what you're looking for is real loving (real loving)
Then what you see is what you get
I got to say it, gee (huh)

What you see (what you see) is what you get (is what you get) (look at me)
I mean what you see (what you see) is what you get now baby (is what you get)
And the real, real thing is the best thing yet (the best thing yet)

What you see (what you see) is what you get (is what you get) (look at me)
I mean what you see (what you see) is what you get now, baby (is what you get)
And the real, real thing is the best thing yet (the best thing yet)

What you see is what you get
I got a real love, gonna get it
You know what you see, baby, baby, is what you get (is what you get)
Look at me now, what you see (what you see) is what you get (is what you get)
I got to say it now, what you see (what you see) is what you get (is what you get)
Every day now, what you see (what you see) got to be what you get (is what you get)
I got to say it, what you see, baby, baby (what you see) is what you get (is what you get)
I got to remember, what you see (what you see) got to be what you get (is what you get)
Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, ha is what you get
I got to remember, what you see

Back