The White Westie. How would you finish it? (AKA Sergio's Cloudzilla)

I had to look for a while to even spot it in a couple of those pics!! What are the specs? White Santana with an eagle and a dragon?

You knew better than that.
One doesn't just get over their true love.

So, so true. If we were posting all those pics, I'd say it was US that was torturing him, but he's posting them himself! It would be like me trying to get over Farah Fawcett, but posting pic after pic of her and forcing myself to keep looking at her.

I think we need an intervention... Quick, before it's too late... Someone post some blue guitar pics. (Oh, wait, I've got two right there in the avatar pic. Let me find some more!)

So... we still have no news who commissioned this Westie refinish?

Nobody's talkin' and I'm not really asking.

Dayum...that thing showed up EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

It was just sitting there unloved!

I know, I know. He told me at lunch yesterday that he was good. By the time I got home, and logged on to the Forum, it was obvious he relapsed! :p

You got my wheels turning.

Someone post some blue guitar pics.

Don't ruin it for me.

For a while there I thought we were playing Where's White Waldo.

I had started to collect the photos before it was confirmed (in my mind) what it was. Then, I had thought of making it a "Where's Waldo" contest kinda thing but realized I was the only one nerdy enough to try an' find them all.

Sergio was for months. It took a while for the rest of us to catch on.

I really shoulda kept my mouth shut. This is why I'm terrible at poker... Well, that and the math thing.

I always thought a white PRS wouldn't be that great. They are SO pretty that paint would hide the beauty underneath. As you can see, I now own AND LOVE a white PRS. And this one is way prettier than mine. VERY COOL! (I'm not rubbing it in... just agreeing with you in liking this one!)

p.s. counting cards.... "Isn't that illegal, Clark?" LOL

Back