The White Westie. How would you finish it? (AKA Sergio's Cloudzilla)

Well first thing First
id have the westie decal on the bottom edge. id have wigtips and make them white with white buttons for the tuners, Clear/white control knobs, Pickups .. id have a pair of the howard leeses with white covers. Pickups surrounds, again white..

Screw it just paint that thing blue all over and I will take good care of it :cool::p:eek:.

Ha! You don't know me!!! I'm fine. I've graciously moved on with class and elegance and I'm wishing the owner good luck and a happy life together. Shows how much you know, Vaughn! :mad:

(muttering) I've saved all of them to a folder. If anybody touches my stapler I'll burn this whole place down.

Dang, if I gave up that easily on the love of my life, I never would have gotten her! Oh wait, I didn't! :eek::eek:

Ok I did. That was just for encouragement.

You mean the LV and Bubbly Forum, don't ya? :D

The last LV collection was all about skateboarding, I wont lie it was kinda rad.

Let's get matching FTM33 guitars and start something special.

Does that stand for Female-To-Male? Like a Buck Angel siggy?

Dang, if I gave up that easily on the love of my life, I never would have gotten her! Oh wait, I didn't! :eek::eek:

Ok I did. That was just for encouragement.

Well, y'all aren't making any easier for me. Some of you know who she's dating and won't tell me.

I've already started a creepy mixtape that I'm gonna drop off in her case during passing period like a teenager to ease my heartbreak and hope she comes around.

I don't even like Dan Folgerstien or whoever it is that sings this song. (weeping) :p

I know you're just kidding, but I have JB's back like no one's business :)

I would be totally down for a skating thread but I suspect that you and I would be the only ones posting in it.

We had one a few tears (years*) ago before the forum software changed, and that's exactly how it went.

*legitimate Freudian slip.

Back