Next Mon-Wed...

I get up bright 'n' early Wednesday morning to catch my flight out of Pasco. Can't come soon enough!!

I have to make a trip to BF Egypt and do some "work" on Wednesday. I'm guessing Markie and I will end up talking more about the next few days than solving other "critical business problems". I hope he doesn't have a special shipment arriving 'cause we won't get ANYTHING done. ;)

Slacked off really well yesterday. instead of going to the office and abusing victims, I was working on trim in the new basement studio....

It's crunch time fellas! It's time to start your "two-a-day" slacking off workout.

So far, off to a bad start. 0800 telecon, 6 meetings to prep for (tomorrow), and a stack of tasks to complete before I leave town.

Need something to distract me. Another schwag pic? A guitar teaser? ANYTHING? :)

This is rediculous I have been working on the same bid that would take normally half a day for the past 2 days . COME ON THURSDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a little inspiration for you guys. The tents are up and preparations have begun!

photo-2.jpg

Set your GPS's
logcanoe.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^

I'm REALLY getting excited now...

I barely managed to complete my ITftD (important task for the day): I Just finished filling out paperwork for a LIGAMEN...

Back