Next Mon-Wed...

Yup. I picked up John McLaughlin last night. Coooool dude. I picked him up from Dulles airport and then took them to Bridges for dinner after checking in to the airport. Great guy to talk to and very personable and approachable.

Doing the final packing for the short ride from Carroll County to the Hilton.

Camera - charged
Extra memory cards - blank
Zoom recorder - packed
Extra batteries - packed
Picks and business cards - packed
Fiancé - grinning

I thing we're ready!

Camera - charged
Zoom recorder - packed
Extra batteries - packed
Fiancé - grinning

I thing we're ready!

What no credit card?

Yup. I picked up John McLaughlin last night. Coooool dude. I picked him up from Dulles airport and then took them to Bridges for dinner after checking in to the airport. Great guy to talk to and very personable and approachable.

Man, I would have loved to have been along for that ride.

Name dropper! :flute: :)

That would have been a very cool ride. Was it just the two of you?

Camera - charged
Zoom recorder - packed
Extra batteries - packed
Fiancé - grinning

I thing we're ready!

Getting ready to do the same, and my list is very similar except a) I don't have business cards; and b) my wife wouldn't let me bring my fiancé.

But my wife said I can refer to her as my financier for the weekend!

LOL - I thought about not mentioning it just because of that!! But then decided to anyway....just want to give folks a heads up and share my Exp...turd :)

I'm not cool, but I make sure my friends are cool just so I can drop their names during casual conversation with others.

I'm not cool, but I make sure my friends are cool just so I can drop their names during casual conversation with others.

You know....It's funny....Mick, Keith, Jimmy, Pete, Rodger and I were all discussing this same topic just the other day.:D

Back