Next Mon-Wed...

Man...I am working like crazy!!! This is unacceptable! Well, not right this moment obviously, but overall. I am trying to get things well set before I take off....

Man...I am working like crazy!!! This is unacceptable! Well, not right this moment obviously, but overall. I am trying to get things well set before I take off....

Me too but crap continues to pop up. But tomorrow will be a good day and then...WOOHOO!!!

Close... but not quite correct.

Okay, you are petitioning the Church to release your spouse/spouse-to-be from her prior bond of marriage. You are the petitioner. Your spouse/spouse-to-be is the respondent. You either intend to get married in the Catholic Church, or you want the Church to recognize your marriage as valid under canon law. Is that close enough?

Okay, you are petitioning the Church to release your spouse/spouse-to-be from her prior bond of marriage. You are the petitioner. Your spouse/spouse-to-be is the respondent. You either intend to get married in the Catholic Church, or you want the Church to recognize your marriage as valid under canon law. Is that close enough?

Much more on target. I need the Ligamen (prior bond) certification from the Catholic Church to be able to have a Catholic-performed wedding. An Annulment is more like a trial - there are advocates (representatives like lawyers) for each party and it takes a year or more and the church charges $500!

A Ligamen takes much less paperwork and only costs $250. I detail my Ex's previous marriage and divorce without that one being annulled and that makes her marriage to me as though it never happened in the eyes of the church.

BTW, just got engaged to a my Catholic sweetie - necessitating all of this church stuff.

This post is not intended in any way to endorse any one religion or in any way violate this Forum rule:

"3. More "Off-Limits" Topics
- Religion"

So, enough of that - congratulate me! I'm engaged! We'll both be at the experience.

Much more on target. I need the Ligamen (prior bond) certification from the Catholic Church to be able to have a Catholic-performed wedding. An Annulment is more like a trial - there are advocates (representatives like lawyers) for each party and it takes a year or more and the church charges $500!

A Ligamen takes much less paperwork and only costs $250. I detail my Ex's previous marriage and divorce without that one being annulled and that makes her marriage to me as though it never happened in the eyes of the church.

BTW, just got engaged to a my Catholic sweetie - necessitating all of this church stuff.

This post is not intended in any way to endorse any one religion or in any way violate this Forum rule:

"3. More "Off-Limits" Topics
- Religion"

So, enough of that - congratulate me! I'm engaged! We'll both be at the experience.

Not to worry, not a discussion of the benefits of a specific religion, but an explanation. In other words, it's Kosher...er, wait a sec... :rofl:

Jamie

I just exited PowerPoint and sent the results to my boss (barf...).

NOW I'M FREE!!!! :vroam: :prslogo:

I sat on the beach today.

Gonna do it again tom'w.

Excellent.
I just caught a beach sunrise myself.
CK_BeachPierSunrise.JPG

Last edited:
Been completely unproductive today so far. Forecast for today: getting little to nothing accomplished. I even woke up early & couldn't go back to sleep. #expprs on the mind.

I feel sorry form my patients, tomorrow and Friday morning...

Well, one in particular, anyway... Bwahahahahaha!

Jamie

Back