Next Mon-Wed...

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
...I won't get a damn thing done here at the office.

I'm WAY too pumped about seeing all my buddies at X-PRS-MMXII.

Last edited:
I'll quickly third that one, bud!! It's already hampering my work production... CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm with ya there Hans!I just found out there is going to be a little impromptu jam session at my house Thursday night....I'm pretty excited!!!!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;21316 said:
Welp... you're going to need a bass player. :)

The fearsome foursome are more than welcome. I have a bass, but no bass amp....maybe Gary G. will let you borrow his..LOL - Or maybe we can talk Wyzard into coming over...LOL

I'm actually driving down on Wednesday. I have a business stop to make on the way but will be at the HGI late afternoon. I've been there every year but never got in early enough to do any sightseeing, so this year I'll have some extra time to look around.

I'm actually driving down on Wednesday. I have a business stop to make on the way but will be at the HGI late afternoon. I've been there every year but never got in early enough to do any sightseeing, so this year I'll have some extra time to look around.

treat yourself to dinner at Bridges in Kent Narrows...and definitely try the desserts...my wife is the dessert chef there....

I am looking forward to seeing Mr. Willy Willy-er-ty again :D

Back