Pending doom and end of the world...

I must be doing something wrong. I have been on TGP for years and have never been banned. I have never even received a warning. Hold my beer...
There was a guy who was asking about trading his custom made for him Gibson that was a gift from the company for a gun.

I remarked that at least he’d be able to shoot himself later after regretting the trade.

I got two weeks off.

As we face our ever nearing doom, I’d like to thank you all for how special you have made the last couple days. I wake up to 52 likes this morning after a TON yesterday, the next time I looked in todayI had 32… then every time it was even a few minutes it bound be 5 more here, 10 more there… I’m thinking I had around 200 in the last two days. I just wanted to thank you all. You like me! You really like me!!!

Wish you could have shared some love before the end of the world, but hey, at least you shared it and I’m taking the win! So, until we meet again at that great wood drying room in the sky, I bid you adeu…. Not that I’m leaving just yet. I just got off the elliptical and I’m combo jacked up and exhausted. After my shower, I could crash hard... Or we have storms coming in so I could just lose electric. Either way, if this is indeed goodbye, I love you all!

And.. see you all at TGP tomorrow. First one banned gets a free beer at the next Experience! HAHAHAHAHA.

As we face our ever nearing doom, I’d like to thank you all for how special you have made the last couple days. I wake up to 52 likes this morning after a TON yesterday, the next time I looked in todayI had 32… then every time it was even a few minutes it bound be 5 more here, 10 more there… I’m thinking I had around 200 in the last two days. I just wanted to thank you all. You like me! You really like me!!!

Wish you could have shared some love before the end of the world, but hey, at least you shared it and I’m taking the win! So, until we meet again at that great wood drying room in the sky, I bid you adeu…. Not that I’m leaving just yet. I just got off the elliptical and I’m combo jacked up and exhausted. After my shower, I could crash hard... Or we have storms coming in so I could just lose electric. Either way, if this is indeed goodbye, I love you all!

And.. see you all at TGP tomorrow. First one banned gets a free beer at the next Experience! HAHAHAHAHA.
I created an account on TGP a while back so I could track a 594 SC SH I saw.
Never posted sh!t though...

P.S. i best @DISTORT6 the Wolversatan is already over there trying to get a head start. Somebody better check on him. I don’t want anyone cheating on my contest. If he legit wins, he’s getting like a Red, White and Blue or some crap beer anyway….Something fit for a WolverinG

You old jocks still love to keep score

Unlike the rest of you losers, I had sex the whole time. 🥳

"Liar. You watched a video on how to make a walking stick trimmed with antlers or some such, and fell asleep about 5 minutes in."

"But I had a pretty good dream the whole rest of the time. Same thing for all practical purposes, at this age."

Unlike the rest of you losers, I had sex the whole time. 🥳

"Liar. You watched a video on how to make a walking stick trimmed with antlers or some such, and fell asleep about 5 minutes in."

"But I had a pretty good dream the whole rest of the time. Same thing for all practical purposes, at this age."

And later, he found a partner.

ANNNDDDD WE’RE BACK!
seinfeld-kramer.gif

tumblr_p4p1bgzRRq1qfr6udo1_500.gif

200w.gif

and-were-back-moira.gif

Back