YOUR FAVORITE PRS MODEL. IF YOU CAN OWN ONE AND ONLY???

I think the McCarty with P90 is the best you can get, but I would be happy with some of the other models as well I think.

My single cut Hollowbody II with the 57/08's, I can play pretty much everything but metal (not my thing). People who haven't played the PRS Hollowbody guitars are usually amazed at the acoustic sound when switching to the piezo. Acutally yesterday I was playing on the front pickup with the tone rolled off and was getting a very nice jazz box tone, you can cover a lot of sonic territory with the HBII.

If I had to slim down to one it would have to be the Cu24AP. Thank goodness I don't have too!
Em3.jpg

For me it's the DGT. Love the neck, love the feel, love the tones. Great having two volume controls. Awesome.

I'd probably be ok with a 22 fret core model.

Right now I have trem's; Sig Ltd & Custom 22 semi-hollow Ltd. have also owned 5-6 McCarty's, trem's , stop tails, & Ted's. Love the 24.5 scale Ted's, just wish they came with a trem.

Picking one, maybe a McTrem. Have owned at least three... McTrem 24.5 with 57/08's would be my PS build.

179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-billions-tax-fraud-thread-necromancy.png

Haven't decided yet. Still working through the base models. Right now, the singlecut archtop is my favourite, but that's probably because I just got it. I'm kind of curious if a McCarty thickness semi-hollow singlecut or something like that might be good for me.

24 fretters! As in...I own two Custom 24s', a CE24, and a SE Custom 24! I try to play a modern rock!

Tie...between P24 Sig

...and SH Santana Retro (w piezo and sig switching)

Honorable mention...Brent Monster...

It's gotta have at least 3 mini toggles for me...If I can score a Super Eagle I'm suspecting I'll have a three way tie....

I have a 07 satin (4-knob, mt version) singlecut w/3 narrowfields in it, and a 07 chris Henderson singlecut. it would be tough choosing between those 2!

Tie...between P24 Sig

...and SH Santana Retro (w piezo and sig switching)

Honorable mention...Brent Monster...

It's gotta have at least 3 mini toggles for me...If I can score a Super Eagle I'm suspecting I'll have a three way tie....
Well you can't have three! One! :mad:

Jk:p

Back