YOUR FAVORITE PRS MODEL. IF YOU CAN OWN ONE AND ONLY???

SkyHigh

Title says it all. If you can only have one and only PRS, what model would it be????

Why type of music do you play???

Only one? What kind of a sicko ARE you? :cry:

:lol:

Probably my Swamp Ash Special - because it is the most versatile. It has been Artist Tweaked, upgraded to uncovered 53/10's (ka-BOOM!), and a Mann trem. I keep it set up with .11's. This guitar is a monster.

Oh, and I play hard rock, disco funk, soul blues, and some alt rock.

SAS.jpg

Hans said:

Sicko, right :?

Here is my small family
PRSFam.jpg

and yes I agree with you Hans the SAS is very versatile == yours, with the 5 pos switch, probably more than mine ( and I love the Birds on the neck )

and putting a Tom Holmes set on it, I gain Top Humbuckers sounds ... but loose the coil taps :(

... but anyway, I prefer my McCarty ... euh which one will I choose !

Impossible answer ! hahaha

HB :geek:

Well that's just silly.
I worked a long time to have more than I need.
Maybe a swamp eagle with full braz neck, pickups that would convert from a 3 pack of NF to siggy with a sideways glance.

I find the SAS, HB with piezo and siggy the most versatile.

Well, as I almost have three of them, I'll go with the DGT. I love the dual volumes, neck shape, and the 6100 frets. Just doesn't get much better!

If I really had to it would be quite easy: either keep my '02 McRosie or find a P22IRW that could outperform it (which seems quite unlikely, but you never know) :twisted:

My favorite PRS would be the Santana 1 platform....and my favorite Santana 1 would be my PS #3340....the current 2012 calendar guitar for April...and the very first "Jade Glow" created in coordination with the PS team headed by Paul Miles and with Brian Meader serving as constant liaison to the production:

100_3710.jpg

100_3044.jpg

101_3327.jpg

100_3033.jpg

100_3029.jpg

100_3041.jpg

100_3036.jpg

100_3042.jpg

Hans said:

Probably my Swamp Ash Special - because it is the most versatile. It has been Artist Tweaked, upgraded to uncovered 53/10's (ka-BOOM!), and a Mann trem. I keep it set up with .11's. This guitar is a monster.

Oh, and I play hard rock, disco funk, soul blues, and some alt rock.

I'm with you on that one - the SAS is just an incredibly versatile guitar! Here's mine (I'm afraid you'll have to live with someone else's photo of me playing the thing cause I'm a horrific photographer...):
485698_373141192730987_202641993114242_1129021_1623114926_n.jpg

McCarty standard. I play mostly heavier rock - AIC, TOOL, STP, Sevendust with a little blues mixed.

Custom 24 with 5-way blade. I really dig the semi-hollow ltd's and the studios (either would be a close 2nd), but my go-to is always the Cu24.

Only one? Definitely one of my singlecuts! Maybe not the most versatile PRS, but they fit me like a glove and do what I need them to do. They inspire me to create music, that is the most important thing!

For music....I guess you would say I am a "metal" guy....but I also play/have played some punk, hard rock, blues and a little jazz.

Back