NGD: SC250 Modern Eagle anyone knows this model?

jeffroel

Hi everyone!

Just bought this guitar and wanted to introduce it to everyone and to see if anyone knows anything about the model. I’ve done some research but all I’ve figured is that this is a limited run from non-USA countries and limited to 40 pieces.

25’ scale, Artist grade top, full rosewood neck, 59/09 pickups and special case (it seems to be the same ME I came with)… what’s not to like. It’s amazing and resonates like crazy.

The only thing that I’m not 100% happy is the finish. Black gold in a Singlecut is not my favorite finish, but I can live with it and maybe in the future send it to European PTC to a nice refinish.

And a couple of pics:

i32VdJ5.jpeg
SAxotv3.jpeg
SfmDNus.jpeg
twX5QY0.jpeg

Thanks everyone!

Regarding the finish, I prefer the classic sunbursts for a Singlecut, although I will keep this one as it is for a while.

After having played a few hours there is just one observation I have to make: this is the easiest and most comfortable PRS I’ve played. Regarding tone, it’s clear that the rosewood neck gives it a different vibe than a mahogany necked one. It sustains forever and the attack is clear and really fast.

I need to play it a bit more and compare it better with my other PRSi, but this could be the winner even better than my Private Stock 594 (completely subjective of course)

Now Im starting to think that I want to start a Modern Eagle collection 😅😅

Back