You never know what's going to walk in the door...

Just remember to text the secret emergency code to me if you are tied up or if you're on the floor and can't feel your legs. I'm working on one of those "Lifeline" necklaces for you that will send the text to me and the local police at the same time, but I'm afraid she'll get suspicious, so I'm having one made that's shaped like a guitar pick. You can tell her it's just a gift from the guys at the forum. I need to get the "ok" from someone at PRS to put a PRS logo on it to make it more believable.

Aww! DTR you are too kind...man your like the Speedo wearing older brother I never wanted had..that would be awesome...your caring and concern is unparalleled.-Sniff- sniff- I not worthy of such a friend-sniff sob-:D

Aww! DTR you are too kind...man your like the Speedo wearing older brother I never wanted had..that would be awesome...your caring and concern is unparalleled.-Sniff- sniff- I not worthy of such a friend-sniff sob-:D

It’s a long drive from Ohio to Alabama. Your wife could probably dissolve you in a bathtub of Orange Crush before Howie gets there.

Edit: I don’t know if that works, and I just kinda assume that’s what gingers drink.

It’s a long drive from Ohio to Alabama. Your wife could probably dissolve you in a bathtub of Orange Crush before Howie gets there.

Edit: I don’t know if that works, and I just kinda assume that’s what gingers drink.
This one likes Vernors (an irony that just hit me when I typed this. LOL)

I don't know how long it takes to dissolve a body, but as long as I can keep the smokies off my tail, I can make good time.

Hmmm, yeah the plan apparently has holes in it...DTR we need to work on our "strategery" we have a breach!!! CODE RED!! CODE RED!!! MARYBERRY HAS FALLEN!!!

Yeah, it probably would work that stuff is pretty caustic...have you seen what it will do to a nail?! Scary.

Yeah you would think, but she's got a raging Dr. Pepper addiction..I think it's like crack rock to gingers...she has a problem...she really needs to seek help...

Last edited:
A thousand pardons to the OP...back on topic...have you followd this sweet little old lady home yet???? I can't wait to find out what jewel from the past that's been hidden away. Judging by the acoustic
...I'll bet it's a killer!

It's Alabama, bro. Pretty sure she would use Grapico.

Last edited:
(snip)
I never new it was a Southern thing? It's always been around...I don't touch the stuff..I try to steer far away from any beverage that makes your poop bright green...just sayino_O

Always steered clear myself, even though it's everywhere down here.

Is that a Faygo flavor?

Vernor’s and now Faygo...you guys ever lived in Detroit? Those are notable/traditional Detroit things!

The Vernor’s and Faygo plants and HQs were both here; both were local soda companies that I guess branched out to other regions.

It’s strange to think that there was a time not so long ago where when you went to a different part of the country, even the soda pop was different. And stores weren’t all cookie-cutter alike.

Back