Yes, I love my 594

Sekunda

Music is life
Finally got to plug my 594 into my big rig... Mesa Mark V:35 head into 2 Mesa 4x12 metal grill 1/2 back cabs. This is my Black Sabbath tribute rig and I used the same settings that I use for my SG's. Holy cow this thing sounds so amazing! The more I play it the more I love it. After some strap length changes and a few action tweaks I can say this is the most comfortable guitar I have ever played. The controls are so sweet and precise, the tone is vintage and punchy, it is pretty much effortless to get that perfect feedback and the sustain is just for days even on the clean channel. And... can I put these tuners on every guitar I own? I know everyone is on the 594 bandwagon. So am I. Just amazing.

Let's see them 594's out there...

Untitled by Matt D, on Flickr

I embrace any opportunity to praise this model. Two and a half years into owning mine, it is becoming The One Humbucker Guitar to Rule Them All for me.

T7Uv8ZGh.jpg

Here's my 594. Its such a great guitar and certainly gets a LOT of praise and recommendations from me....

8sNcZH1.jpg

FCjJKxZ.jpg

I now want to add the Hollowbody 594 to my collection. The neck and scale length is just perfect in my opinion so a Hollowbody 594 will certainly be a welcome addition.

Someday I'd like to have a singlecut 594 in a shiny emerald, preferably with a quilt top if they even make that, and with the non-LT 58/15s. SOMEDAY!

Nice Mesa, btw. I have a Mark IV short body combo from 1992 (model A), specifically because James used that model to record the rhythm sections of "Metallica" or "The Black Album". I've heard some people even prefer the 35 watt Mark V head to the 90 head tonally.

Here's my 594. Its such a great guitar and certainly gets a LOT of praise and recommendations from me....

8sNcZH1.jpg

FCjJKxZ.jpg

I now want to add the Hollowbody 594 to my collection. The neck and scale length is just perfect in my opinion so a Hollowbody 594 will certainly be a welcome addition.

Not to feed your GAS, but to feed you GAS, you might need a Fire Red Burst regular McCarty. :p You shared a picture of your Custom 24 on a thread I started, and I have to say your guitars look amazing. You have good taste. I tend to gravitate towards blue PRSi, but maybe I'll check out some red ones next time I'm in the market for a PRS.

Not to feed your GAS, but to feed you GAS, you might need a Fire Red Burst regular McCarty. :p You shared a picture of your Custom 24 on a thread I started, and I have to say your guitars look amazing. You have good taste. I tend to gravitate towards blue PRSi, but maybe I'll check out some red ones next time I'm in the market for a PRS.

Thank you.

Next on my list is certainly the Hollowbody 594 in Fire Red Burst. All my guitars are in this colour (as you may have noticed from my signature) and I have always gravitated to Red - particularly dark/wine red. My current avatar pic is my Hollowbody II and I am sure pics of my 509 has been shared in these forums too. As these guitars aren't cheap, its likely to take months, if not a year or two to be in a position to buy a 594 hollowbody and I will be trying hard not to spend any money on other gear which will make getting a HB594 a more distant dream. After that, I will have to see where I stand. I do like the DGT but I may consider a McCarty or even a Custom 22, maybe a custom 24-08 too - whatever I buy must be in Fire Red Burst though, can't have a guitar that doesn't fit in with the rest of the family... :D:D:D

Nice rig!
My 90 watt MK V combo sits on one identical metal grille half open cab that I bought new in 1990.
My blood orange guitar is a Custom 24, however. My 594 is faded blue jean and it rocks!

This is the second time in my life I have had these cabinets... I will not be letting these ones get away. Just beast mode sound, but oof the weight! :eek:

8sNcZH1.jpg

FCjJKxZ.jpg

Another gorgeous color! The only one I have seen I don't like is Mash green... yuck!

Back