DGT NGD….my first wood library

brentrocks

So I walk into my local Kalamazoo GC today. Not really looking for anything in particular.

They had bought in 2 beautiful wood library PRS guitars around 3 months ago. A DGT and a Tremonti. The Tremonti sold last week. I had played the DGT a few times. It was VERY NICE!! And a nice price tag!!! I played it again today….The manager and I are good friends and I asked him to give me the BEST PRICE POSSIBLE on that DGT.

I ended up going home with it. Lol. It was still not cheap but way under new price!! I was walking out the door thinking “what the f*** did I just do?”

Not a scratch. Not a ding. No polish swirls. Brazilian board. Black Paisley case. Insane 11top. Sick flamed medium D neck. Bone stock. No mods. Just an incredible playing PRS!!!

…and yes, I did change the knobs.

Might as well post this here too…:p:D

HNDGTD! I don’t think I could have left that one behind, either.:)
Those knobs look great. TWSS
It is unusual to have the “10” written on the back of the headstock on a Wood Library?

Might as well post this here too…:p:D

HNDGTD! I don’t think I could have left that one behind, either.:)
Those knobs look great. TWSS
It is unusual to have the “10” written on the back of the headstock on a Wood Library?
Thanks dude! I was also surprised to see the 10 on the back of the head stock. I figured with that caliber of a guitar that it was just implied. Lol.

That is a smokin' hot axe! Congrats!! BTW, my WL is a 10 top (not all WL's are) and it has the 10 on the back of headstock. It was always my understanding that the Artist series and PS do not put such info on the headstocks, but the WL's do when applicable! I could be wrong, but it seems consistent with what I have seen over the past few years. Enjoy!!!

Back