Semi Hollow DGT - did I miss this?

Anyone know enough to guess what a custom order would be for something like a DGT semi hollow. I would mind that with a hard tail bridge too.

$13,200
e9e4b513a3tCUJFjCchUESbRj7qHw5ZQFpxjE7Xw.wm-dh.jpg

Anyone know enough to guess what a custom order would be for something like a DGT semi hollow. I would mind that with a hard tail bridge too.
As @bodia said, certainly north of $10K. The kicker (for me anyway) will be whether PRS will agree to build one for you (and yes, some do exist from PS, but that does not mean that they will still build one today). Because it is not a production model, they may say "no can do" even though they have done it already for the artist as well as in legacy PS orders. The PS program at this point is the most limited it has ever been from what I understand. Hopefully that will ease it's way back to the old ways at some point, but at the moment, I would not be surprised if such a build request was rejected.

I think at this point , dillgent monitoring of the market for a used PS is the best bet. Current PS used DGT's are running $8K-15K

Last edited:
I want one too. Would be great if I could swing it without selling a kidney.

Back