Work for PRS Guitars

They make guitars up to 100K in private stock, as a stoner I wouldn't want them to hire me.
33991445.jpg

Well Id love too. If you have a marketing or advertising department that needs a creative director and I get a discount on PRS!
Because Im about as good with wood working as the woodworker who died when he fell into a vat of varnish. It was a terrible end, but a beautiful finish.

Hmmm, let's see how I do in this quiz.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities’ (include and other duties may be assigned) "I'm good at other duties may be assigned".
• Employee can inspect approximately 40 guitar per day - Probably not, I don't like repetitive work and I get bored with assembly lines.
• Employee is able to correct set-up and electronics problems - Yes, if I have all day to do it. So I guess that's a no.
• Employee can inspect and identify finish problems - No, I usually miss blemishes I never knew were there whenever I go to sell a guitar.
• Able to pay close attention to detail - Yes, that I can do.
• Able to uphold a high level of quality Yes.
• Able to sit or stand for long periods of time Sit? Yes but I often fall asleep doing that. Standing? Hell no. The Army ruined my feet (among other things).
• Ability to work unsupervised and follow instructions independently - Absolutely! I prefer that.
• Employee can inspect approximately 40 guitar per day - We discussed that already. No.
• Able to lift 70 pounds - Yes, but then I'll need the rest of the day off.
• Close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus - Yes with reading glasses or a magnification visor.
• Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and vibration - What happened to the ventilation system? Should be fine.

So about me working for PRS? I take that as a NOOOOOO!

Wait a minute... Are we allowed to drink on the job?

Id love to work for PRS if they have a marketing and or adv department for advanced Art Director, Creative Director or interactive media design. Sanding a guitar is a bir beneath my pay grade. Ask me for my resume.

EVERYONE starts off as a sander.

Seriously? They must out-source. People that sand don't work their way into a profession they know nothing about or can do. The photography on the home page looks semi professional. I doubt it was done by a previous sander. lol

Last edited:
Seriously? They must out-source. People that sand don't work their way into a profession they know nothing about or can do. The photography on the home page looks semi professional. I doubt it was done by a previous sander. lol

Semi Professional? Are you job shaming? Whether someone works on the factory floor or they are part of the janitorial staff, they take pride in their work and they have talents that might have nothing to do with their current position.
Marc, for example, is art director for PRS guitars, he has amazing credentials , he's won a ton of awards, he's style has been copied and reproduced countless times and oh yeah, he started his career with PRS working on the factory floor.

puh-leeze, there are no ‘semiprofessionals’ on private stock friday. futher, all modern print and web design is straight from bricklaying.

Back