Work for PRS Guitars

I HATE my current job. Guitar building has been a hobby of mine for some years now. I wish I lived closer and could get on the ptc or private stock team. Paul inspired me to start building.

I HATE my current job. Guitar building has been a hobby of mine for some years now. I wish I lived closer and could get on the ptc or private stock team. Paul inspired me to start building.

Your guitars look great too.

I would love to work at PRS because FINALLY I would be surrounded by like-minded people (OCD).

Unfortunately, I can't stand woodwork. No disrespect to anybody, I just hate working with it.

Got a high salary position available for a guy who test plays guitars all day?

"Hmm, yes. Fresh off the assembly line." (Tasty jams) "Plays great, stays in tune, all electronics work...Uh oh. This customer ordered a charcoal burst, and this guitar is clearly a burst charcoal. Better not send it to packaging, it they'll kill me."

Hey, Jason, what's the hold up?

"You see this pile of guitars? They're all wrong. See? This one is Sunfire yellow. The customer requested Canary yellow. That one is a double cut. The customer explicitly requested a DC."

So, what're you doing with all of them?

"I've removed them from the production line because they're not up to PRS QA/QC standards."

So, what are YOU doing with them?

"Well, so it shouldn't be a total loss, I'm going to adopt them. All of them. I will love them and give them a nice home. I don't mind that one being green and black but, this customer, what's his bucket, Chad Chaderson, he wanted his guitar black and green so, I'll just take this one home with me rather than letting it go to waste. Oh, and that guitar there? I don't like that guy so, NO PRS FOR YOU!"

Seriously, what happens when the fiddles aren't up to scratch? Can I adopt one?

Got any jobs applying shipping labels to guitars? Got any issues with my address popping up on a few thousand shipments?

Can I pick out Private Stock wood packages? Does Paul Miles need a right hand man?

How about working as Chief assistant to PRSh?

Senior guitar tuning department coordinations managerial leadership executive vice president of operations?

Need somebody to provide motivation for lazy factory workers? Ex military. Can win 10 against 1 brawls with ease. Beat up Chuck Norris on multiple occasions. He wets himself at the mention of my name.

In addition to my DEEP-into-six-figures salary, company leased car, company expenses credit card with no limit, and full benefits package, I will require 45 days paid vacation every 6 months, free reign to grab any t-shirts, hats, stickers, and other PRS paraphernalia that I want. Free of charge.

Oh, and I want 3 new guitars per year in addition to one Private Stock of my choosing every year. And serial number one from every limited run also goes into my private collection.

Lastly, I get one of every Amplifier model produced. Also free of charge. And a $300,000 relocation assistance payment in addition to my 1/4 million sign on bonus. And my monthly bonuses

I would love to work at PRS because FINALLY I would be surrounded by like-minded people (OCD).

Unfortunately, I can't stand woodwork. No disrespect to anybody, I just hate working with it.

"Hmm, yes. Fresh off the assembly line." (Tasty jams) "Plays great, stays in tune, all electronics work...Uh oh. This customer ordered a charcoal burst, and this guitar is clearly a burst charcoal. Better not send it to packaging, it they'll kill me."

"You see this pile of guitars? They're all wrong. See? This one is Sunfire yellow. The customer requested Canary yellow. That one is a double cut. The customer explicitly requested a DC."

"I've removed them from the production line because they're not up to PRS QA/QC standards."

"Well, so it shouldn't be a total loss, I'm going to adopt them. All of them. I will love them and give them a nice home. I don't mind that one being green and black but, this customer, what's his bucket, Chad Chaderson, he wanted his guitar black and green so, I'll just take this one home with me rather than letting it go to waste. Oh, and that guitar there? I don't like that guy so, NO PRS FOR YOU!"

Got any jobs applying shipping labels to guitars? Got any issues with my address popping up on a few thousand shipments?

Can I pick out Private Stock wood packages? Does Paul Miles need a right hand man?

Senior guitar tuning department coordinations managerial leadership executive vice president of operations?

Need somebody to provide motivation for lazy factory workers? Ex military. Can win 10 against 1 brawls with ease. Beat up Chuck Norris on multiple occasions. He wets himself at the mention of my name.

In addition to my DEEP-into-six-figures salary, company leased car, company expenses credit card with no limit, and full benefits package, I will require 45 days paid vacation every 6 months, free reign to grab any t-shirts, hats, stickers, and other PRS paraphernalia that I want. Free of charge.

Oh, and I want 3 new guitars per year in addition to one Private Stock of my choosing every year. And serial number one from every limited run also goes into my private collection.

Lastly, I get one of every Amplifier model produced. Also free of charge. And a $300,000 relocation assistance payment in addition to my 1/4 million sign on bonus. And my monthly bonuses

But can you pass a drug test?

Those are some great skills, but everyone knows you have to start as a Sander! :D:p

Back