Will PRS guitars value go up when...

Sorry, time to take your meds again...

And no, ancient aliens will not be invading the earth disguised as a a rock band.

Though it would make interesting news in the National Inquirer, along with their Bat Boy, Bigfoot, and Loch Ness sightings...
I'm sure this will happen. We all read it in The Sun. Your subscription run out?

Eriza Verde will be the most popular color to have. :confused:
es16168-1333-1.jpg

OP'd likely been listening to late night talk radio and got it into his mind about aliens...

My brother (at a ripe old age of 16) once arrived home after smoking weed, and said as he head up the stairs..."Really, we were followed by an alien spaceship on the way home. It was weird, flashing lights in the sky...an alien spaceship. Freaking awesome!"

I didn't say anything to Mom at the time, but later in life revealed to her my younger brother had toked a joint with his buddies and that was the reason for my brother's unusual words...

My brother, of course, cannot remember anything of the incident because, well, you know...and his false impression was thus the highlight of his evening...
The funniest part being, they found out years later that it was actually a cop who followed them all the way home with lights and siren on, trying to pull them over, but got an emergency call at the last minute and let them go.

The funniest part being, they found out years later that it was actually a cop who followed them all the way home with lights and siren on, trying to pull them over, but got an emergency call at the last minute and let them go.

Nah.

My brother likely had a great time with his buddies, partying, and probably had been to the local international airport watching the landing lights of incoming aircraft from outside the fenced-in area guarding the tarmac...essentially a free light show when you can't get into clubs at the age of 16, and likely a headrush as aircraft flew overhead towards the tarmac...

I'd need to ask my brother where he was that night, but he'll probably not remember over 40 years ago what he was doing that evening...

My guess was that this was his first excursion towards becoming a "world traveler" he is today..

Last edited:
Hey! Nessie is real!

Only in hazy photos that resemble a dinosaur from the Jurassic era. How many years ago was that, again? You'd think that modern-day crocodiles or monitor lizards MIGHT compare. The photo looks like neither.

What aliens were you folks thinking about? The one a bald-headed sunglassed shredder guitarist wrote about? Or the one some guy named Phil did? Or the one your kid's ant farm is named after?

Just wondering, ya know.

Only in hazy photos that resemble a dinosaur from the Jurassic era. How many years ago was that, again? You'd think that modern-day crocodiles or monitor lizards MIGHT compare. The photo looks like neither.

What aliens were you folks thinking about? The one a bald-headed sunglassed shredder guitarist wrote about? Or the one some guy named Phil did? Or the one your kid's ant farm is named after?

Just wondering, ya know.

The was a great two part show (In Search Of) on History Channel last month that explored Neesie, and the likelihood of authenticity. I’d say after watching that, totally plausible, based on science, not just first hand accounts.

As for aliens, there is too much ancient writing, drawings, etc for me to conclude that aliens haven’t been here in the past.

The was a great two part show (In Search Of) on History Channel last month that explored Neesie, and the likelihood of authenticity. I’d say after watching that, totally plausible, based on science, not just first hand accounts.

As for aliens, there is too much ancient writing, drawings, etc for me to conclude that aliens haven’t been here in the past.

You can't argue with logic like yours.

Let me know when they have proof, and not just speculative thinking. :)

I used to believe in aliens and researched it a lot in the 90's. Then later I saw evidence that they were paranormal entities from our reality.

I like Scotland but two things really disapointed me about it when I was there a few years ago - 1) the sea otters at Kylerhea is on the East coast of Skye didn't show up and 2) nor did Nessie when I was on the shore at Loch Ness.

Back