Will PRS guitars value go up when...

OP'd likely been listening to late night talk radio and got it into his mind about aliens...

My brother (at a ripe old age of 16) once arrived home after smoking weed, and said as he head up the stairs..."Really, we were followed by an alien spaceship on the way home. It was weird, flashing lights in the sky...an alien spaceship. Freaking awesome!"

I didn't say anything to Mom at the time, but later in life revealed to her my younger brother had toked a joint with his buddies and that was the reason for my brother's unusual words...

My brother, of course, cannot remember anything of the incident because, well, you know...and his false impression was thus the highlight of his evening...

I can assure you, that there is much, much more than toking going on there. In fact, I’m certain that toking had nothing to do with it. ;)

......As for aliens, there is too much ancient writing, drawings, etc for me to conclude that aliens haven’t been here in the past.

Except you, and everyone really, are assuming that they are “aliens”. Unless you have some forwarding address, or something at all to indicate the origin of these unknown beings. And I already know the next response; “what else could they be”? Indeed.

Except you, and everyone really, are assuming that they are “aliens”. Unless you have some forwarding address, or something at all to indicate the origin of these unknown beings. And I already know the next response; “what else could they be”? Indeed.

"They" could be me from the year 4,204. Or, the alternate me from another dimension.

I can assure you, that there is much, much more than toking going on there. In fact, I’m certain that toking had nothing to do with it.

Shim,

As always, you seem to have a solid understanding of reality vs. speculative thinking. While many professionals make money off of speculation, what is there to be gained by incorrect reasoning and division? Many people live to disagree with each other, but how can we live together peaceably if divisiveness prevents us from making progress? Where's common ground in all this?

What planet are us people from anyway? Maybe that's the common ground.

Last edited:
"They" could be me from the year 4,204. Or, the alternate me from another dimension.
Maybe you should write a science fiction trilogy on this. Hollywood could make it into a franchise complete with action figures. Just don't include a Jar Jar Binks character. :rolleyes:

"In quantum theory a particle is a discrete entity with a wave function. In string theory different particles can emanate from the same string, each vibration of a different frequency from the string producing a different particle."

I know you all understand string theory, but I thought I'd tie it into the cosmos.

Back