Who here has eagle eyes.... I spy a PRS

Casi1

This is an ‘old’ singing group (and probably not the typical music style discussed on here) but I’m pretty sure I caught a glimpse of a PRS guitar at 00:10 Sec.

Can someone with good eyesight tell me if this is a Paul’s Guitar or a 408? It looks like it has a trem...

Don’t think it’s a PG as it looks to have a trem bar. There looks like there’s possibly two mini-toggles!

The plot thickens!

Maybe, but it appears to be a blade switch below his right hand and a PG has a three-way toggle.

Plus the mini-toggles look in the wrong place for a PG.

There are non-PS PGs with trem. Though I've never seen one with a blade switch.

(Oh yeah. Photographic evidence):

repose.png

Nice tune! Those are some tight vocal harmonies! Twinkie can play some serious Hammond organ!

Yes, Twinkie is still the queen of the B-3 organ! She wasn’t in the Lifetime Movie with her sisters but she has new projects coming...

Oh, thank goodness that doesn’t have brushstroke birds or I’d try real hard to snatch it from ya!

For that one, I'd put up a hell of a fight.

(TBH, I won't knock anybody for liking brushtroke birds, but for me it was actually the artist birds that sealed the deal for me on this one. I don't know why it has these birds, but they were why I had to have it. That and outrageous purple quilt.)

Back