What's a Guitar to You???

To me each guitar has its own personality and voice. Some shine when they are angry others sing when they have the blues, and yet others just have the most beautiful tone. I find them all amazing in their own way. Some work great for me others do not and that is ok. PRSi also bring an aesthetic presence that very few other guitars have. I have never played a PRSi that looked amazing but sounded bad. They tend to be equally beautiful aesthetically and tonefully.

It's a good thing you included the worship part, because the first sentence could be interpreted to mean something else only you enjoy alone.
Hahah wow, that escalated soooo fast. And that is the thing with communicating in your second language when still sleepy, standing on a platform, waiting for the train to take you to work: you miss those little things when typing on a phone.

What I meant was: my well deserved alone time after a long day of work, not having to take care of someone else, or doing something for somebody. Just me, headphones, guitar.

Last edited:
Back