What song are you working on?

I'm working on "A Song for life" by Eric Johnson. I cant get the second fast lead/fill, but have most of the rest. Good stuf!

We're an all original band, but we actually just put together a medley that goes in & out of different parts of:
Tool - Sober
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Zep - Kashmir

its been an interesting process and I really like the way it's come together. If I get any good audio/video and we don't screw it up too bad, I'll post something.

We're an all original band, but we actually just put together a medley that goes in & out of different parts of:
Tool - Sober
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Zep - Kashmir

its been an interesting process and I really like the way it's come together. If I get any good audio/video and we don't screw it up too bad, I'll post something.

Wow, that sounds fun! Make sure to record & post it! :)

Last week I learned the lead solo to "Let the River Flow" by Darryl Evans. Played it Sunday during church service and give myself a 95% on it. I don't think anybody else caught a couple small misses. For the past month I've been working on the lead to "Reelin' in the Years." I've got the introduction down pretty well and started moving on to the next set of rifs. Love the song. It's stretching my ability.

I am going to start adding drum tracks to a song I have been working on. I have a plan for a whole concept album. I have been writing riffs that I thought were pretty cool for a while and I would record them so I dont forget so I have a lot to go through. Lately, I have been working on one that fits together as a song which is what promted me to get my home studio in order. I have been concentrating on writing things that I really think i would listen to if it werent mine.

Back