What is Goldtop listening to?

'Hot child in the city. Runnin' hot and lookin' sweaty.' At least I think that's how it goes...

LPC

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one hand in my pocket, and as a matter of fact I am happy to see you. So I guess the correct answer is: Both.

OR

I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other is plugging in my cable.

OR

I've got one hand in my pocket, because I can't find a pick.

OR

I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other is not telling you that "You're Number 1!"

(Note: This is the censored version with the 'chicken____' line.)

Goldtop LPC

Anvil, a polarizing band if ever there was one.

LPC

Luvahboyee! No offense to Mike Reno, but I'd like to have a version of this without any vocals in the mix because I like the tone Paul Dean gets in this.

LPC

The Fantastic (IMO) Sarah McLachlan. I never get tired of listening to this song. Never.

LPC

No sugar tonight in my coffee. (Wait. I don't drink coffee anyway, so what do I care?)

New Spendid Goldtop (Someday)

Mullets and mousse! The description says this is the Canadian version of this video. I personally like it much more that the American lip-sync performance version.

Goldtop, who believes he'll be forgotten immediately after he's gone.

This is the last post of the night for me. I hope there was something in here you liked. And I also hope that every Canadian reading this is as proud of their country as I am of mine. Canada has produced some incredible artists and music, and the ones in this thread are just a tiny sample. Thank You, Canada!

Here is another long-time favorite of mine, and another one that I never get tired of hearing. k.d. lang's "Constant Craving".

Lloyd/Goldtop

(This is post #2000 for me. Cool! It's great to be a part of this forum. Thanks to everyone who works to make it what it is. We're all here in the first place because of the great company that is PRS. Thank you all!)

Willie singing about those Blue Skies. His 4th of July Picnic is in the Ft. Worth Stockyards in a couple of days. I hope it goes well and the good times far outnumber the arrests. Parking there is such a problem anyway; I'm glad I don't have to deal with it on the 4th.

Goldtop Lloyd

Stevie Nicks with John Stewart. (Why quibble over the order, right?)

Turning gold into a Goldtop (someday). Either a DGT w/Birds or a SC245 w/Birds; I'm not picky. Anyone want to buy a kidney???

Apparently, I'm in a Vince Gill mood today...

Lloyd, who is more​ than 'almost ready' for a Goldtop...

Back