What happened to the 10th Anniversary S2 McCarty 594 Limited Edition?

ELF

Does anyone have the scoop on this? I placed an order for this with Sweetwater back in February, with an expected delivery date of May. That got pushed to June, then August, then back to July, and nothing new heard. Does anyone on the forum know why this release has been delayed, and when the guitars will be shipped to retail?

Last edited:
Got mine from SW about 2 weeks ago. My order date was Jan. 13th.
FLjwps3.jpg

Update, just in case anyone else is still waiting. I must be near the end of the manufacturing run for this limited edition (number 999 out of a thousand?!) because I still haven't gotten it yet. My Sweetwater associate now says October at the earliest, but not to worry...I'll get it eventually. So patience!

I placed my order from Sweetwater on March 1st, so you aren't the last. I was originally told mid-May, then it got pushed to mid-August. I was on vacation the week of the ETA in August, so I reached out the week before to see if they were still expecting to receive them then and was told they were. After I didn't receive a shipping notice that week, I reached back out and was told they are now expecting a shipment on 8/30 and another on 10/04 and that mine would be in the latter of the two. It's now October 5th and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm waiting patiently, but I'm definitely anxious. I got the Black Amber finish. Hope you get yours soon!

I placed my order from Sweetwater on March 1st, so you aren't the last. I was originally told mid-May, then it got pushed to mid-August. I was on vacation the week of the ETA in August, so I reached out the week before to see if they were still expecting to receive them then and was told they were. After I didn't receive a shipping notice that week, I reached back out and was told they are now expecting a shipment on 8/30 and another on 10/04 and that mine would be in the latter of the two. It's now October 5th and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm waiting patiently, but I'm definitely anxious. I got the Black Amber finish. Hope you get yours soon!
My Sweetwater rep just called me five minutes ago. The guitar is in! You should have yours soon I expect.

Thanks for this encouraging piece of news. I'm happy for you, but I'll tamper my own expectations for now. Haha.
I'm glad I tampered my expectations - I'm still waiting. Got an updated ETA of 10/25 and still haven't heard anything. I hope all who have received theirs are enjoying them, though!

Back