What does horsemeat smell like after a few days in the mail?

Put on some kevlar (if she isn't de-clawed), crank the Horsemeat, crank your amp and wake the kitty! We're all waiting for your review.
On a mostly unrelated PSA note, never de-claw a cat. For anybody unaware, de-clawing consists of amputating the toe at the first knuckle joint. If you can't deal with a cat with claws, then don't have a cat.

On a related note, even as a cat person, wake that furball up with a massive OD soaked power chord. Think of it as payback for all the times they have stomped on your bladder or face early in the morning when the go into "feed me now mode."

Well mine has arrived (thanks Jack!!) already, but I can't test it out yet because Emma, my cat is snoozing with her belly to the air on my stool in front of the amp.

Whattodoooo? You can't wake a sleeping cat, it's against the rules.

IMG_1591.jpg

BTW.. this horsemeat smells just fine!! :p

Cats rawk!

Horsemeat...

Centaur!

I guess it's a klonclone.

Yes?
No?
Maybe?
Paul says it's inspired by the sound of the Klon, but built from the ground up without peeping at the circuit.

Also, yeah, like Les says, Paul couldn't help but add some extra knobs, more tone controls, pre and post, and also calling it transparent (srs, lol, wtf?), and true-bypass, cause buzzwords, right?

Anyway, still waiting for mine to get here.

Paul says it's inspired by the sound of the Klon, but built from the ground up without peeping at the circuit.

Also, yeah, like Les says, Paul couldn't help but add some extra knobs, more tone controls, pre and post, and also calling it transparent (srs, lol, wtf?), and true-bypass, cause buzzwords, right?

Anyway, still waiting for mine to get here.
Marketing gonna Market, right?

Aka: Reason number 4862 of why not to own a cat
You don't "own" cats...they tolerate humans so they get fed, watered, cleaned up after and allow you to maintain their castle to the prescribed terms.
The Horsemeat intrigued me, but I already went for the Hotcake after his glowing review of it. Too soon old, too late smart?:rolleyes:
Besides, I'm more of a venison man...:D

You don't "own" cats...they tolerate humans so they get fed, watered, cleaned up after and allow you to maintain their castle to the prescribed terms.
The Horsemeat intrigued me, but I already went for the Hotcake after his glowing review of it. Too soon old, too late smart?:rolleyes:
Besides, I'm more of a venison man...:D
Exactly why I have no use for them. Who wants a pet that is aloof, does what they want, won't come when you call them, etc., etc.
I read somewhere that cats are the only animals who domesticated themselves.

They didn’t need to be beat into submission, they just saw that they could have a better thing going on if they hung out with people.

So, cats are smart. Smart, dirtbag, puke on your sofa, pee on your laundry, lil’ @ssholes.

A couple of decades ago, two friends of my wife were dating. She had a couple cats, but one of them would never warm up to him, even though he gave it extra attention. One night at her apartment, he was sitting on the couch and the cat climbed up on the couch and curled up next to him. He started rubbing its head and thought "Finally!"

That's when he felt his leg getting warm and wet.

A couple of decades ago, two friends of my wife were dating. She had a couple cats, but one of them would never warm up to him, even though he gave it extra attention. One night at her apartment, he was sitting on the couch and the cat climbed up on the couch and curled up next to him. He started rubbing its head and thought "Finally!"

That's when he felt his leg getting warm and wet.
is 'cat pee' a pedal already?

Back