What a horrible HORRIBLE day today turned out to be

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
F@CK me. We just lost our Zozo today. This sucks, man!

Wow, so sorry to hear about everybody's loss. I had to put my dog Zoe down this morning after spending most of yesterday in the pet hospital with her. A petite 150lb mastiff who was so gentle friends would leave their babies on the floor with her. We're crushed because it came out of nowhere.

When my daughter was little I told her dogs don't live as long because they're just too good for this world. Still believe it.

RIP "Big B" (her nickname not the forum member)
Bro hugs and good mojo to you both

My rescue puppy is still going outside looking for her big brother EVERY DAY. Then she walks back up, sits on the deck and just looks around, like she keeps thinking he’s somewhere outside and will find his way home. It’s very sad. I’m not dreaming this stuff up… this is a puppy that we nicknamed “zoomie” because she would go out and just run and run and run around, playing with her toys, flipping her ball up in the air and chasing it, trying to ”tease” Rudy into chasing her by grabbing his ball and running right up to him then turning and running.

She really needs someone to play with and we are nowhere close to ready for another one yet.

On a positive note, I haven’t seen my wife cry over Rudy in two whole days now.

Last edited by a moderator:
My rescue puppy is still going outside looking for her big brother EVERY DAY. Then she walks back up, sits on the deck and just looks around, like she keeps thinking he’s somewhere outside and will find his way home. It’s very sad. I’m not dreaming this stuff up… this is a puppy that we nicknamed “zoomie” because she would go out and just run and run and run around, playing with her toys, flipping her ball up in the air and chasing it, trying to ”tease” Rudy into chasing her by grabbing is ball and running right up to him then turning and running.

She really needs someone to play with and we are nowhere close to ready for another one yet.

I don't know when the right time to ask is, but can you post some pics of Rudy?

My rescue puppy is still going outside looking for her big brother EVERY DAY. Then she walks back up, sits on the deck and just looks around, like she keeps thinking he’s somewhere outside and will find his way home. It’s very sad. I’m not dreaming this stuff up… this is a puppy that we nicknamed “zoomie” because she would go out and just run and run and run around, playing with her toys, flipping her ball up in the air and chasing it, trying to ”tease” Rudy into chasing her by grabbing is ball and running right up to him then turning and running.

You'll know... when it's OK...

Back