What does horsemeat smell like after a few days in the mail?

Exactly why I have no use for them. Who wants a pet that is aloof, does what they want, won't come when you call them, etc., etc.
Me I guess. But then my cat comes to me when I call her. Mostly. But the independence is what I prefer about cats over dogs. Don't get me wrong, dogs are great, but if I need to go out of town for a couple of days I can put out enough food and water and make sure the box is clean and the cat is good to go. You can't do that with dogs. Maybe I'm just special, I know my mom always thought I was, but every cat I've had has always been very affectionate. I had one cat that if I was sitting, she was in my lap. Even when I was blow drying my "not a mullet!" hair back in the day. She was great. On the couch watching tv? In my lap. Sitting at the table eating? In my lap. And not looking for scraps. Laying in bed? on my stomach or chest. She was on/next to me when I went to sleep and on/next to me when I woke up.

Plus there is no better stress relief than having a cat curl up in your lap and lay there purring away. All troubles and concerns just melt away.

Me I guess. But then my cat comes to me when I call her. Mostly. But the independence is what I prefer about cats over dogs. Don't get me wrong, dogs are great, but if I need to go out of town for a couple of days I can put out enough food and water and make sure the box is clean and the cat is good to go. You can't do that with dogs. Maybe I'm just special, I know my mom always thought I was, but every cat I've had has always been very affectionate. I had one cat that if I was sitting, she was in my lap. Even when I was blow drying my "not a mullet!" hair back in the day. She was great. On the couch watching tv? In my lap. Sitting at the table eating? In my lap. And not looking for scraps. Laying in bed? on my stomach or chest. She was on/next to me when I went to sleep and on/next to me when I woke up.

Plus there is no better stress relief than having a cat curl up in your lap and lay there purring away. All troubles and concerns just melt away.

I have a cat like that. I call him my dog because I can call him from anywhere and he'll be there in a couple of seconds. He's also right around 19 pounds and not considered overweight.

He also follows me and just watches whatever I'm doing as long as it isn't really loud with the exception of guitars. I can record with live mics and he'll sleep in the same room.

I seriously cannot wait until I can finally live life without an animal.

I had two years of my life without one, and it was heaven.
I had the 2 covid years without a cat as I was stuck in England, and it was pure hell. I desperately missed being able to feel a cat's fur (or any animal for that matter) under my hand.

I liked your post, but I have no idea what a PETA is. I know what a PITA is. In fact, I know what a pita is as well. PETA? Eludes me.

Go figure.
I know what PETA is but don’t know why people keep saying FIFY. PETA is that bread you use to make sammich wraps and stuff.

Back