What are you listening to right now?

Hell yeah! New one from the soon to be released sophomore effort from The End Machine. (Mason, Lynch, Pilson & Brown)

Just listened to that a little bit ago - I really like it. May have to pick that up.

But this is what I've been groovin' to this afternoon.

c851fe3c-238d-4718-ba08-7d9f70d2ccda-Cooper.jpg

My physical copy should arrive next week, but I'm taking advantage of Amazon's free MP3 that came w/the order.

Just listened to that a little bit ago - I really like it. May have to pick that up.

But this is what I've been groovin' to this afternoon.

c851fe3c-238d-4718-ba08-7d9f70d2ccda-Cooper.jpg

My physical copy should arrive next week, but I'm taking advantage of Amazon's free MP3 that came w/the order.
Nice! I just listened to his Breadcrumbs EP earlier in the week. I must have missed that when it came out.

As for The End Machine, if you didn't grab their first, I highly recommend it. When Lynch, Pilson and Brown got together in 2018 (?) to write, it was supposed to be for a Dokken album. Don bailed, so they got Robert Mason to sing on it. Much better with his voice than it would have been with Don's. Now that Wild Mick Brown has retired, they enlisted his younger brother to play the drums.

Just saw an update - should be here tom’w.

As good as the album is, I bought the box set to get the Blu-Ray of the Paris show that the last live album is from. Have not seen anything about a standalone release for it.

I am fired up! I found out today that one of my vocal heros is joining Michael Britt in Lonestar. If you’re not familiar with Drew Womack, he was the vocalist in Sons of the Desert. Here’s a video of him a few years back tearing up Hallelujah:

He also wrote “I Hope You Dance” for his cousin, Lee Ann.

Last edited:
Back