What are you listening to right now?

How about it! This is the 2nd single from their upcoming album. First one was awesome, too.

Yep - I'm going to be in on this one.

Blowing me away. I’ve known about Kotzen for years, but had no idea who Adrian Smith was as I wasn’t an Iron Maiden fan. How versatile is Smith?!! I really like Kotzan, but I think Smith is KILLING it. His guitar tone is amazing on these tracks. Both guys are great singers. I can’t wait to hear the rest of it.

Blowing me away. I’ve known about Kotzen for years, but had no idea who Adrian Smith was as I wasn’t an Iron Maiden fan. How versatile is Smith?!! I really like Kotzan, but I think Smith is KILLING it. His guitar tone is amazing on these tracks. Both guys are great singers. I can’t wait to hear the rest of it.
Huge Smith fan because I've been a Maiden fan since '79. I've heard some of his work outside of Maiden. Not bad. A little more mainstream rock (less like Maiden). I've not heard him do bluesy stuff. Great guitar player. I REALLY am loving this project. I've been into Kotzen since his Shrapnel Records/Mike Varney days.

Well, after using the title track in the Song Title Game thread, I'm remembering how much I dig Trey Anastasio's "Shine" album and listening to it.

Huge Smith fan because I've been a Maiden fan since '79. I've heard some of his work outside of Maiden. Not bad. A little more mainstream rock (less like Maiden). I've not heard him do bluesy stuff. Great guitar player. I REALLY am loving this project. I've been into Kotzen since his Shrapnel Records/Mike Varney days.

I was underwhelmed by Kotzen’s work as a replacement for Paul Gilbert in Mr. Big, but I changed my mine with Winery Dog’s.

Last edited:
I wasn’t really impressed with Kotzen’s work as a replacement for Paul Gilbert in Mr. Big, but I changed my mine with Winery Dog’s.

Winery Dogs is great stuff! I really liked the album he did with Poison when he replaced CC. I forgot about him doing Mr. Big. I was surprised with his later solo stuff since I was accustomed to him being a shredder. Dig that stuff now, though.

Oh... where have you been?

Never listened to this either?

Cool...but it freaks me out when women break it down and get that primal growl thing going. Reminds me of my first wife when I made her mad. It wasn't pretty, but apparently I have a way of bringing out the demon in them...yeah, it's a gift.

Been getting more and more into the whole "post-rock" thing of late.
Loved it when I heard it the first time on Friday Night Lights then Lone Survivor. Eases my soul. Been working on getting some of these under my fingers lately and I really dig it.

Back