What are you listening to right now?

For those of you who are Sirius about your rock and roll, Sirius Channel 27 Deep Tracks is playing a Rush tribute. Don't know when it started or how long it's going, but I stumbled on it while on the way to WV Friday night and now have it on at work, and have been listening to Rush for 3 days now. They said they are playing the whole catalog. Great stuff.

For those of you who are Sirius about your rock and roll, Sirius Channel 27 Deep Tracks is playing a Rush tribute. Don't know when it started or how long it's going, but I stumbled on it while on the way to WV Friday night and now have it on at work, and have been listening to Rush for 3 days now. They said they are playing the whole catalog. Great stuff.

It started last Sunday, I believe. I wake up every morning hoping today is not the day they stop it.

Lately, lots of Rush, Mostly R40...Actually found myself slowing down driving to work very early in the AM, listening to Working Man...kinda depressing...wont see it again Live, but thankful to have seen it many times. Bummer.

Oh, and some Greg Koch...and Some Rick Derringer's later Blues CDs...killer tones from him, too.

Big Rush kick here as well, especially the SiriusXM bonus channel. "Moving Pictures" yesterday on the iPod.

Mixed in a podcast and Lacuna Coil at work. And a bit of this guy as well:

Big Rush kick here as well, especially the SiriusXM bonus channel. "Moving Pictures" yesterday on the iPod.

Mixed in a podcast and Lacuna Coil at work. And a bit of this guy as well:

Lately, lots of Rush, Mostly R40...Actually found myself slowing down driving to work very early in the AM, listening to Working Man...kinda depressing...wont see it again Live, but thankful to have seen it many times. Bummer.

Oh, and some Greg Koch...and Some Rick Derringer's later Blues CDs...killer tones from him, too.

I toss on a pair of headphones every afternoon when I take the pups for a walk. It's been nothing but the Rush Catalog since that day. Man, it's brought back a lot of good memories!

More new Black Swan.....Robin McAuley, Jeff Pilson, Reb Beach and Matt Starr.....killer!

Nice! I'll be honest, I really haven't listened to anything of his since the MSG days back in the 80's, but McAuley's voice has held up really well!

Back