What are you listening to right now?

Been listening to a ton of Triumph lately. They just played a 3 song set in Toronto on the 16th for the upcoming Triumph:Lay It On The Line documentary. It was their first show as a 3 piece in 31 years! I've followed Rik through youtube and his solo stuff and he still has the pipes and chops to tour, and I'd love to see a full Triumph farewell tour, but more than likely that'll never happen so we'll probably have to settle for the documentary.

Been listening to a ton of Triumph lately. They just played a 3 song set in Toronto on the 16th for the upcoming Triumph:Lay It On The Line documentary. It was their first show as a 3 piece in 31 years! I've followed Rik through youtube and his solo stuff and he still has the pipes and chops to tour, and I'd love to see a full Triumph farewell tour, but more than likely that'll never happen so we'll probably have to settle for the documentary.

Man, I love Triumph! I saw them once. Cedar Rapids, Ia in 1986. They were on their Sport Of Kings tour. I seem to remember that Rik's guitar solo was a showdown with a laser stick figure man playing a violin. Yngwie, touring in support of Trilogy, opened. Great show!

Man, I love Triumph! I saw them once. Cedar Rapids, Ia in 1986. They were on their Sport Of Kings tour. I seem to remember that Rik's guitar solo was a showdown with a laser stick figure man playing a violin. Yngwie, touring in support of Trilogy, opened. Great show!

I only saw them once, with Mountain as the opener. My buddy said he's heard rumors that this doc reunion may lead to bigger things. I hope so, but I don't know. We saw Rik a couple years ago playing acoustic, and he sounded great. I'd love to see it again.

I only saw them once, with Mountain as the opener. My buddy said he's heard rumors that this doc reunion may lead to bigger things. I hope so, but I don't know. We saw Rik a couple years ago playing acoustic, and he sounded great. I'd love to see it again.

He was through here last year (or the year before) with his new rock outfit, RES9. Wish I would have gone.

Ola Englund - Master Of The Universe

A remarkably diverse album best illustrated by the 'surprise' to be found at 4:45 on the track Solar, Pt 2. - Smooooooth!

New group....Black Swan
Robin McCauley - vox
Reb Beach - guitar
Jeff Pilson - bass
Matt Starr - drums

This one was released fourty years ago today...I used some of my "Christmas Cash", to buy my first cassette tape, (strictly eight-tracks and vinyl up until that day) which just so happened to be this one. Twelve year old me was smitten.:cool:

I was just watching the Fridays episode w/the Clash, and I told my wife I'd never picked up this album and I should have. Last night, at Barnes and Noble, it came to pass. $9.99. 20% off. Minus 10% members reward. Minus 25% coupon. Total damage - $5.39. Even if I don't like anything other than "London Calling" and "Train In Vain", it's totally worth it.

I was just watching the Fridays episode w/the Clash, and I told my wife I'd never picked up this album and I should have. Last night, at Barnes and Noble, it came to pass. $9.99. 20% off. Minus 10% members reward. Minus 25% coupon. Total damage - $5.39. Even if I don't like anything other than "London Calling" and "Train In Vain", it's totally worth it.
Those two are worth 3 bucks each, so you made money on the deal.

Got introduced to Neil Young and Crazy Horse when I got the "Everybody knows this is nowhere" Record. Was so disappointed to find out that the other records didn't produce the same vibe until these masterminds brought out "Psychedelic Pill".

One of my favorites from that album is with no doubt "She is always dancing" Can have it on repeat the whole freaking day without getting bored. So hope that I can play it myself one day.

Stumbled onto Sven Karlsson the other day and I've been listening nonstop ever since. He's the keyboardist for Soilworks, a Swedish deathmetal band, but his solo stuff has some great melodic hooks and harmonies.

Back