What are you listening to right now?

And now for something completely different....don't judge. I don't know what their parents did...but whatever it was...I dig it...both are amazing talents.

Last edited:
Okay, the Alabama comes out of me sometimes...wasn't a fan when my buddy sent it to me today...but he encouraged me to "wait for it" zip to 00:48...lyrically it nails me to a tee...sorry, not sorry.:cool:

Blast from the past, recorded live in the studio of course...Pay close attention to Tim Bogart's bass playing too...I saw them play their entire first album at The Ambassador Theater, Washington, D.C. that Summer of Love in 1967...

Listening to “Essential Robin Trower” this morning. I’ve not listened to this in a while. Robin’s playing, of course, takes me back to hours and hours of sitting around with headphones on my head that looked like I should be flagging airliners at the airport, listening at too loud volumes, and loving it. What I forgot was how unique and badass a vocalist James Dewar was... as much the sound of the band as the guitar work. A lot of sound, considering it’s a trio with no backing vocals whatsoever.

Blast from the past, recorded live in the studio of course...Pay close attention to Tim Bogart's bass playing too...I saw them play their entire first album at The Ambassador Theater, Washington, D.C. that Summer of Love in 1967...

When I was a pup, I was spell bound by Tim Bogart's playing. A couple years ago, I had the chance to have a five minute conversation with Billy Sheehan and I asked him if Bogart was an influence. His response? "Huge!"

Back