What are you listening to right now?

Slipknot Nero Forte - if this is not the best intro in modern metal music, then I don't know what is

I was deep down the prog metal rabbit hole when Slipknot broke. It took me a couple of years to really give them a go. The creme de la creme of modern metal.

I was deep down the prog metal rabbit hole when Slipknot broke. It took me a couple of years to really give them a go. The creme de la creme of modern metal.
I'm quite the same, mate. I listened to a 99 debut album a lot back in uni, but then nothing for years. Then I heard a few songs of The Subliminal Verses the day Joey Jordison died, and it weeeeent! The Subliminal Verses, All Hope Is Gone, and We Are Not Your Kind are my fave albums. Difficult to pick the one I like the best

I'm quite the same, mate. I listened to a 99 debut album a lot back in uni, but then nothing for years. Then I heard a few songs of The Subliminal Verses the day Joey Jordison died, and it weeeeent! The Subliminal Verses, All Hope Is Gone, and We Are Not Your Kind are my fave albums. Difficult to pick the one I like the best
I first got into metal when I was 11/12. I bought Iron Maiden Killers because I wanted to know what music had that Kind of Artwork. This must have been in 1985/6.... Those were simple times where there was just a handful of sub-genres...

Phish 9/29/99...it's what they've been spinning on Phish Radio. Great Friday afternoon show.

The concert disc from this. Thin Lizzy in Sydney. Phil. Scott Gorham and Gary Moore. Freaking awesome. The video is excellent as well. I haven't watched the documentary yet.

51dj5nD4C-L._SY580_.jpg

Back