What are you listening to right now?

WOW!
I have never wanted to throw a 9 year old down a flight of stairs...until just now.

Is that bad? Would that be wrong?:eek::D

Yes. Very bad. Very wrong. You're likely to leave a hand-shaped bruise from the push, and investigators will find that immediately.

Hip check her. Any bruises look like they come from the fall. :eek:

Yes. Very bad. Very wrong. You're likely to leave a hand-shaped bruise from the push, and investigators will find that immediately.

Hip check her. Any bruises look like they come from the fall. :eek:

Good lookin out...

I like where your head's at man.

Television Greatest Hits Volume 1...65 themes from the '50's and '60's. Perfect for the car while running errands. All the classics, The Flintstones, Gilligan's Island, Flipper, The Jetsons, The Twilight Zone(long rendition)...

Television Greatest Hits Volume 1...65 themes from the '50's and '60's. Perfect for the car while running errands. All the classics, The Flintstones, Gilligan's Island, Flipper, The Jetsons, The Twilight Zone(long rendition)...

If you tell me the Hawaii 5-0 theme is one of those 65...

Well then...I must have this glorious collection of K tel gold of which you speak! ;)

Well then...I must have this glorious collection of K tel gold of which you speak! ;)

Here you go...Here's 'the thing' a lot of the themes/songs have different/longer studio arrangements than the short clips you may have just memorized in your head over the years. And another thing: The Vocal Harmonies. Just listen closely to a lot of the ensemble singing. It's incredibly tight and in tune.

Track 58: Hawaii Five-0

https://www.amazon.com/Televisions-...+themes&qid=1553527043&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spell

Enjoy~!

Here you go...Here's 'the thing' a lot of the themes/songs have different/longer studio arrangements than the short clips you may have just memorized in your head over the years. And another thing: The Vocal Harmonies. Just listen closely to a lot of the ensemble singing. It's incredibly tight and in tune.

https://www.amazon.com/Televisions-...+themes&qid=1553527043&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spell

Enjoy~!

Very cool! Oh hellz yeah! Thanks bro!

My mom still likes to "theme song shame" me. I think the first time she met my wife, she proceeded to tell her the story; of my obsession of the Hawaii Five-0 theme. Laughing at me, and telling her how I would run as fast as I could around the house, "like I was on fire", every time I heard it. Then closed with the "loving"..."bless his heart...he still ain't right".Thanks mom!

And yes, I still have the uncontrollable urge to take off running like a crazy person every time I hear it...true story.o_O

This is gonna be awesome.;)

Enjoy~!

Very cool! Oh hellz yeah! Thanks bro!

My mom still likes to "theme song shame" me. I think the first time she met my wife, she proceeded to tell her the story; of my obsession of the Hawaii Five-0 theme. Laughing at me, and telling her how I would run as fast as I could around the house, "like I was on fire", every time I heard it. Then closed with the "loving"..."bless his heart...he still ain't right".Thanks mom!

And yes, I still have the uncontrollable urge to take off running like a crazy person every time I hear it...true story.o_O

This is gonna be awesome.;)

I looked over that list pretty quick, but at a glance, one of my favs is missing........Barney Miller

I looked over that list pretty quick, but at a glance, one of my favs is missing........Barney Miller

Oooooo! That's a good one too! But that kinda funky bass line, isn't for the faint of heart. Or, maybe they just don't like bass players. I dunno...but it should have made the list. ;)

Back