What are you listening to right now?

Liking all I've heard from these guys. I dig Robert Mason's voice. I'd like to hear him and Jake do some Badlands tunes.

I can dig it...but ...I REALLY DIG Roberts shades...I must have some.:cool:

Dude....are you at work?o_O

I double dog dare you to crank that s#:!t over the PA, grab some scissors, cut the sleeves off whatever shirt you have on and then, break into a one man mosh pit:eek:!

Personally, I would go with a "Windmill" for effect...but hey that's just me.;)

Dude....are you at work?o_O

I double dog dare you to crank that s#:!t over the PA, grab some scissors, cut the sleeves off whatever shirt you have on and then, break into a one man mosh pit:eek:!

Personally, I would go with a "Windmill" for effect...but hey that's just me.;)
Of course I'm at work. But that is what's playing in the car on the way hear, and definitely on the way home.

I just cycled through the new Dream Theater CD about 10 times in the last week to digest that, so now it's back to a rotation of the three new CDs I bought in the last couple weeks.
1- Kansas - The Prelude Implicit
2- Megadeth - Dystopia
3- Dream Theater - Distance Over Time.

I'll roll through them all in rotation a few more times, then put them in the regular rotation.

This is my new personal favorite, pretty sure it’s in the Gitmo top ten playlist:

Seriously, I challenge y’all to make it all the way through.

Nope...made it till like 1:04...then I think I had a seizure....

This is my new personal favorite, pretty sure it’s in the Gitmo top ten playlist:

Seriously, I challenge y’all to make it all the way through.
Dude, we need to talk! Did you see my Instagram of my grandson singing Steely Dan? It's never too early to be cool! :D:D

Back