want one

brentmoss

re-member
bet I could jam my MC58, TGS 410-B.... and many cool winter scene sweaters in this !

11276482246_1325dc3776_b.jpg

I have access to two Minis and have driven them enough to say they are fun cars, but the insides seem a little janky and confusing to me. The screened in sunroof is a brilliant feature but the weight sensor on the passenger seat angered me to no end, a magnum of wine and a modest amount of takeout food placed on it is enough to set the seatbelt warning off.. although the seat warmers do a decent job of keeping my samosas warm.

The fact that it's made by BMW (an un-Bangin' award winning company) makes me look at those little Fiats with a little more enthusiasm, and Fiat has a Gucci package...

Having stood next to Moss I can say there's nothing mini about him. I'm kinda surprised you like these. They really that roomy?

The fact that it's made by BMW (an un-Bangin' award winning company) makes me look at those little Fiats with a little more enthusiasm, and Fiat has a Gucci package...

I used to take my street BMWs to the track and race them. They're bangin'.

I miss mine. When the daughter came along, I had to let the car go. The Countryman was still four or five months out, but with no published release date. My two complaints: a bone-jarring ride with the 17" rims and sports suspension, and the crazy cost of a set of tires!

I'll have another one some time in the future...

Back