Videos of you playing or your band?

I wish I could play the tele like that. It's actually my dream to play in a country band at some point doing some Paisely and Urban covers. Not sure if I'll ever get there lol
Crank it on some real speakers...
Very beautiful! I could see the motorcycle gangs riding to this on the road!! So cool!!!!

Nice! I have done a few stents in country bands. A couple of them focused on line dancing songs. It is pretty cool to be on a tall stage watching the whole dance floor move in the same direction at the same time. It can be kind of mesmerizing to watch. I have played this song a few times... :)
This was at Wildhorse Saloon and really the only gigs I ever did in downtown Nashville which was really the only place big enough for line dancing so they taught lessons to the tourists they'd bus in from Opryland hotel. Some nights the dance floor and all 3 levels were full and that was wild to see. Other nights like when that video was taken, it would be empty by 9pm.

The local swing dance club would come out on Tuesdays and that was a trip too watching them dance like that to the same setlist.

I wish I could play the tele like that. It's actually my dream to play in a country band at some point doing some Paisely and Urban covers. Not sure if I'll ever get there lol

Just learn some Brent Mason licks and you're good to go!

Some really cool stuff in these vids guys!
Mark, I always loved the "Free" days, but it took me a long time before I knew that Paul wasn't black! Still one of the best R&R vocalists of our time for me. And you guys did it serious justice!!!
Jake, that is really great! I gotta get me to Nashville and soon. Can't really go anywhere right now as my renewed passport and Nexus card are somewhere in that black hole of delivery limbo.
Aahzz, don't fret your other guitarist, unless that gal sings like Yoko Ono...o_O
And churches elsewhere are a lot more progressive than around here. Like, an acoustic guitar and some soft keys are really stepping out for us frozen northerners... and I harken back to the days when the very controlled electric organ and choir were the only musical treats during the whole deal.
JonDee I love the feel of that arpeggio! Ambient patch is really nice.

Back