VAULT TIME! Brian's Guitars - goin in!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Its that time of the year again! The Brian's Guitars crew is headed to The Private Stock Vault to pick out some pieces! November 13th is the date! :top:

If anyone has interest in joining us, shoot me a message, E-mail or a call. We will be happy to hand pick woods, face time, email photos, send photos telepathically...so that you can personally pick and choose what woods go with your Private Stock build! We have done this with a bunch of forum members, Im sure they will be happy to let you know their experience.

We are putting quite a few builds together for store stock as well (of course).

Here are some photos of some Vault builds that we have put together in the past, some with customer help! ENJOY.

544945_756412077552_524964683_n_zps37379a8a.jpg

Screenshot2013-10-29at83319PM_zps6170ec13.png

Screenshot2013-10-29at83615PM_zps914d0590.png

Screenshot2013-10-29at83350PM_zpse279ab13.png

Loving my PS Brian. Was a great experience and would love to do it again but got to wait for more funding

Looks like I may have some time in the vault Nov 12th as well, shoot me an Email!

For all you 'somedays' and 'not yets'....I cant wait until its time! Its truly a great experience to get in there. For me, seeing what catches everyones eye is always a cool learning experience...Matt A, looking in your direction!

Nov 12, Nov 13 are the dates, who wants in?

Last Call!

I have all day tomorrow (Tuesday) to get quotes together for anyone. Wood photos will come on Wednesday morning to the folks putting builds together. Still time to get involved with the vault trip!

A BRIAN'S GUITARS FEBRUARY 2014 VAULT TRIP IS BEING PLANNED!

Who wants in??? :rock::rock:

Call or e-mail, its going to be splendid!

"want" - hell yes!!! :rock: But the wallet says "no mas"... :dontknow:

...but if my current order is still "in the oven" it would great if you could find it out on the floor and snap some shots. :redface:

Back