John Mann's Guitar Vault 12th Annual Children's Charity Raffle

Do we still have to wait until November, if all the tickets sell? ;)

Hmmm, I just got a "Your John Mann's Guitar Vault order ORD##### has been cancelled" email.

Did anyone else get a notice like this???

The only time an order would be cancelled for this raffle would be if you did not complete the transaction, or your payment did not go thru.
We typically would attempt to contact you 3 times. If we fail to get a response from you after that, them the order would be cancelled.

Please reach out to us Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm est.

John

The only time an order would be cancelled for this raffle would be if you did not complete the transaction, or your payment did not go thru.
We typically would attempt to contact you 3 times. If we fail to get a response from you after that, them the order would be cancelled.

Please reach out to us Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm est.

John

Thanks for the reply. Roxanne reached out to my email and fixed things a bit ago. I guess there was something about the order not being tagged "hold for raffle", and the system marked it as a duplicate order?
I'm sure I clicked a wrong button somewhere, but you guys took care of me as always!
Doug

Got a 404 on the raffle link. Have all the tickets been sold?

I saw "John Mann's Guitar Vault 12th Annual Children's Charity Raffle" in my email without looking at the sender and thought . . . oh, never mind what I thought.

Back